Lunges...

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Noib Da Mutt, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattN

MattN Valued Member

Refresh my memory on all the stuff you contributed, with evidence of course.

2. pinkpsycho

pinkpsycho Valued Member

what makes you think this?

3. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt Banned Banned

everyone wants to talk like this on the net, because it's well... the net... few, and I mean few have the balls to do this in person... I find it interesting how some people try to take advantage of the comfort of internet communication...

4. Noib Da Mutt

I never made one post that was entirely an insult directed at an individual...

5. MattN

MattN Valued Member

That still doesn't mean you contributed anything; I'm not sure if what you said is true either, I'd have to check.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2004
  6. alex_000

alex_000 You talking to me?

Come on the guy said that lunges work beter than squats for him.

my 486 proccesor works better for me than my pentium 4 because i play adventure games in DOS all the time.

Forget it and lets go for a beer :D

7. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

The problem is that once noib put forward his evidence and his point, he refused to answer other people's points in a valid manner. This makes it very difficult to contribute anything more in a positive manner- and, under the circumstances, Adam and I decided to quit trying.

8. pinkpsycho

pinkpsycho Valued Member

You might want to reword that because not everyone wants to talk like that. And I happen to know plenty of people who do have the balls to talk like this in person.

9. Knight_Errant

Actually, I'd say EXACTLY the same thing to you in person. And if you're bigger than me, so much the better. Mate.

10. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Erm... a little like your "stop it baby" post on page 2 or 3. I don't really see you contributing much else apart from opinions without any evidence either, so you are contributing very little yourself, aside from the annoyance you are causing with said speculation.

Exactly.

Also, I am totally against the whole "internet pussy" thing, so I would say exactly the same to your face. If you were hit with all these questions, would you just sit there and say nothing? I don't think so. Stop fussing over the other posts and try answering some of the questions that have been posed and providing some evidence for the garbage you have been spouting. That contributing to a "discussion".

As to personal insults:

Insult? I think so, seeing as though I wasn't at all acting like a child and sad tends to be an insult.

Insult?

Insult?

Seriously, this has to be one of the most pointless threads ever. If you aren't trolling, I will eat my hat.

11. pinkpsycho

pinkpsycho Valued Member

and I'll eat my shoe

12. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

oooo i gotta try this thanks! i do lunges with dumbells and now im gonna go try squats

13. Ad McG

Hooray, another convert! Make sure to do research on proper form before doing them.

14. Knight_Errant

And I shall smoke mine.

15. Noib Da Mutt

it's ok, Adam loves me...

16. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Yes, Adam loves you. In a prison sort of way.

17. MattN

MattN Valued Member

In a really weird "hope you get cancer" kinda way I'll bet.

Edit- No offense to anyone, that came off way meaner and cruder than in my head. Sorry.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2004
  18. pinkpsycho

pinkpsycho Valued Member

yeah. back to the squats! they are great I love them :love:
    heres another link

squats

19. Ad McG

Yeah. The words "toothbrush shank" spring to mind :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.