Lotus Nei Gong Internal Arts

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by rij_r, Oct 19, 2008.

1. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

i don't know sometimes i don't like what i write after i read it later,thats all.

Thailand: yeah i have friends there.

no i'm not pulling anyone's leg on that video i put there of that chen stylist,the truth is i just don't know,not for sure. so why should i discount what they have to say before i find out myself. might be true.
    i found a lot of truth in these arts and the more i look the more there is.
    so why start off with a negative?

no i did not train with liang,yang,my master did.

lotus guys "whats master level mean to you"?
    is it because someone says so?
    or because someone can teach but can not fight at all?
    or he can fight but not with using what he is teaching?

lotus:i don't know the guy,but there is things in what he said.

Question for you now
    do you think that mike tyson is a master? i do! he can tell people what he knows,show people how he did it,and walk in the ring and prove it!

i have 26 years in the martial arts,some good years some bad! and alot of waisted time doing the wrong stuff,with the wrong people. so i'm not as good as i should be,(oh well)thats life. but what i do,i can use.

question: do you think it's fair to me,to be talked down too here by someone with only a year or two. maybe never even had real all out fights using their art. got my arm broke, lost a vein in my leg, torn cartilage, knee messed up in a leg lock and alot more then that. and now the worst one,neck.

words are like TIME AND KARMA time goes on,the future is always coming and slipping into the past. i don't think that i would want to look back hating what i said to someone because he jerked my chain a little.

peace!

2. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

Well i can fix that,not a problem. is a old video 3 years or so. is a family and friends one. hope you like it. i just put it up today for you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhZo8basA-8"]YouTube - me and my son having fun[/ame]

3. Puzzled Dragon

Puzzled Dragon Valued Member

You and your son having fun. Nice, that one, I like it.

4. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

Thanks.

I learned this art from a monk.

Is strange stuff i know,you just don't see this kind of stuff in schools.

Is very odd,works good!

A lot of what you seen is water element training,you know "be like water".

Well thats what it is, It was never just a saying.(true transmission)

We train all 5 elements, some have strong structure's like METAL or WOOD.

Earth is also very good "just comfortable being yourself".

thanks for your kind comment.

peace!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  5. zom

zom New Member

I went on a three day course with Lotus Nei Gong. Impressions:

1. Impressed.
    2. If LNG will have me back, I will go again.
    3. If I was not impressed, it would be no big deal.

5 pages ago, someone asked if Lotus Nei Gong was worth a try. 5 pages later, the only advice offered so far is premised on the merits of publishing testimonials. I don't really know what has gone on in between, except a tangible offer by Lotus Nei Gong to sample the fare pro bono.

If the offer was still stood, I would grab it. The rest of us pay for our Lotus Nei Gong courses and I know I am more than happy to sign my cheque off.