Lotus Nei Gong Internal Arts

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by rij_r, Oct 19, 2008.

1. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

WOW,passing off!

i'm heading up to thailand soon,theres a layover on that flight in the UK,perhaps you could tell me where you train so you can teach me your special skills

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  2. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

"ELIXER" means the qi. the gold or metal is solid and strong. therefore,the "golden elixer"means to train your qi until it is full,abundent,and strong in the body. when you reach this stage,the physical body can manifest the qi efficiently,and change from weak to strong.
    Under this sole qi,your entirebody,both internal and external,the top and the bottom,will unify and become one unit.this is the theory of real jin (martial power).so we can see from this that the goal is not to try to use the form to defend,but the qi itself.

Heaven (seen here as the ultimate source of all being) falls (duo хво, i.e., descends into proto-immanence) as the formless. Fleeting, fluttering, penetrating, amorphous it is, and so it is called the Supreme Luminary. The dao begins in the Void Brightening. The Void Brightening produces the universe (yu-zhou ). The universe produces qi. Qi has bounds. The clear, yang [qi] was ethereal and so formed heaven. The heavy, turbid [qi] was congealed and impeded and so formed earth. The conjunction of the clear, yang [qi] was fluid and easy. The conjunction of the heavy, turbid [qi] was strained and difficult. So heaven was formed first and earth was made fast later. The pervading essence (xi-jing) of heaven and earth becomes yin and yang. The concentrated (zhuan) essences of yin and yang become the four seasons. The dispersed (san) essences of the four seasons become the myriad creatures. The hot qi of yang in accumulating produces fire. The essence (jing) of the fire-qi becomes the sun. The cold qi of yin in accumulating produces water. The essence of the water-qi becomes the moon. The essences produced by coitus (yin) of the sun and moon become the stars and celestial markpoints (chen, planets).

this is stages of matter ,energy. we could also note the these stages of matter also propell rockets.and water when frozen can break steel and solid rock.this is important stuff.why? because not all structures (fit) into places where you need them. so to liquidfy then solidify is a good option for places that shear struture don't reach.this is taiji,taiji has never been just the form.this was the basis for taiji,so i feel,like my masters felt that this is the most important part of taiji.i'll quote my master on this "people try to aquire techniques or postures for every single thing that can happen,then they have too figure out which technique applies to the event. can you see how this is much slower then just using qi?"

god bless

3. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

That's a very nice offer from the Lotus.

weili -from what branch(es) comes your TC?

Don't be shy about your vids-I doubt we'll be able to steal something worthwhile from a video!

Or are you just being "wiley"?:D

4. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

hello:i'm not shy,i really don't care.

take care
    god bless

5. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

It's funny, I'm sure you were saying that I wasn't that far away from you and inviting me to your seminars because of our proximity - now you have to fly here??

So, who are you? The head honcho Damo? One of his cronies?
    And who are you inviting me to train with? Damo? One of his cronies?

6. LotusNeiGong

LotusNeiGong New Member

Erm...

There seems to be a bit of confusion...

I'm Damo, I post under this profile.
    Im in Somerset and Im not going to be anywhere near Thailand for quite some time (unfortunately!)
    I inivited you on one of my courses taught by myself.

I dont know who the other guy is!

And I dont have cronies!

:)

Forums are very confusing sometimes...

7. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

What's with all the editing in this thread?(And in answer to what you have now edited from your post,I won't be sending you my email addy as you requested so you could send me your vids,but thanks).You seem to have deleted large portions of your previous posts.

I confess I find it odd you ask -(including outside this thread)-if people have vids but don't wish to show yours.

So where's your TC from?

8. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Hands up! My mistake :Alien:

9. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

because i'm a fighter,not a keyboard warrior.
    sometimes i get upset with childish distane.
    oh, i have master's on instant messenger that i talk to everyday,thats why i wanted your email,anyways don't really matter.

edited this time because i forgot(where's TC from)chen, wang jai jun,yang/ninjutsu,master hallwell, joe lewis style kickbox,bbj jujitsu,ed parkers kenpo.

god bless

10. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

you deserve a metal for mindfulness

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  11. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

Is it just me??

What the hell is going on? :Alien::woo:

12. old palden

old palden Valued Member

Well Carys, I don't know exactly what's going on, but Damo invited Taiji Student to a free seminar, and I could be all wrong about this but (IMO) Weiliquan is either a.) On drugs.
    b.) sufferering from a psychological malady or a cognitive impairment or c.) A troll.

13. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

look at the quality material here.
    were doomed,doomed,i tell ya boys doomed,he's going to attack me with the FORM!

stop being so childish!

please write something worth reading.

14. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

nice!
    thank you for your kind comments

15. imperialtaichi

imperialtaichi Valued Member

Anyone whose been in real fights (not competitions) would realize how chaotic and unpredictable it is. Techniques that requires complex and elaborate steps will always fail.

Tai Chi ultimately is not about techniques; but teaching the mind and body to react a certain way. Whether one calls it Qi or reflexes is not important. What is important is habit and response.

Another important issue about "surviving the streets" is strategy; because the strong defeat the weak, the skilled defeat the strong, and the ones who have the best strategies defeat the skilled. So if one base his survival purely on strength or even skills, he is not being very smart.

Cheers,
    John

16. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

thanks!
    you are totally correct!

17. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Thanks for the info,weili

So you studied w/Liang and/or Jimmy Yang?Cool.

18. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

i sent my video to the lotus,i was pleased with his response.

thanks.

i don't know if Dr Yang Jwing-Ming goes by jimmy,might not be the same guy

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  19. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Hey, I'm feeling well left out here. Can you send me your video too? :)

20. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

So you didn't study w/him.How long w/Liang,then?

Well,you've edited your post again.Being "a fighter,not a keyboard warrior",as you put it,doesn't exactly explain why.But in reference to what you have deleted,about having another master to talk w/online,why do you assume the Lotus is at that level?

You really were trying to pull some legs in that vid you posted on the Montague thread of that guy's students falling over,right?

You previously mentioned on your way to Thailand?Just taking up MT?