Lotus Nei Gong Internal Arts

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by rij_r, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

I have a youtube account, yes. But I do not have any recent videos up at the moment.
    If you'd like, I can always upload an older clip - but it'll be over a year old now, and I'd like to think I've come a long way since then.

And, like Carys said, what is with this "gold" rubbish?

Oh, and do you have a youtube account with videos of yourself?

2. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

rubbish,well i guess no more reason talking to you.
    o well ,what a pitty.
    good luck god bless

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  3. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

nonsense,oh well.

what a pitty.
    good luck,god bless.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  4. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

weiliquan, as you chose not to answer my question on large frame, is it that you didn't understand the question/ your school doesn't teach it or you couldn't be arsed to answer?

5. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  6. Dan Bian

Carys, I think he's throwing a tantrum... :)

7. old palden

old palden Valued Member

Clearly he was referencing the benefits of combining internal development and real combat training, something others on the forum have advocated. Rather than politely draw him out, you refer to his alchemical alllusion as rubbish.

Why would he wish to engage in further dialogue after that?

8. Dan Bian

Believe it or not, old palden, I am into internal development, neigong, qigong, meditation... But if I choose to talk about it, I'm generally able to put my comments into a reasonbly understandable message.

9. old palden

old palden Valued Member

Sir,
    I believe it.
    I've paid attention to your posts and in my estimation you're a sincere and dedicated practitioner.
    I thought weiliquan's post was reasonably understandable, though I also assumed from his syntax that English is not his native tongue.

10. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

I'm w/oldpal-I got what weili was saying.Didn't think it was such a big deal using a metaphor. Let not chase off someone who feels TC and bruises go together.

Would a phrase such as "Where's the beef?" been more acceptable?:D

C'mon back weili- there's plenty of room on the playground. And the kids are alright.Really.

11. Dan Bian

I'm more of a gammon chap, myself - but the general principle is good :)

And old palden: thanks for your kind assesment :)

12. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

good i would love to see your vid's

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  13. LotusNeiGong

LotusNeiGong New Member

Taiji Student,

You only live in Kent, that is not very far away really.
    I would like to invite you to any one of our courses which you can find on our website free of charge as my guest. The three day ones have accomodation and food included so it wont cost you anything.
    If you dont like what we do after attending the course then please feel free to say whatever you like on the internet.
    Maybe you will change your mind once you have met us, it just seems to make more sense to me that you form opinions AFTER you have seen what we do.

;)

14. Dan Bian

Sorry, I don't jump through hoops.
    I'm interested in freely sharing what I do, and it's a quality I respect in other people. It's this attitude of "closed doors" stuff that has lead to the rundown of taijiquan. So, sure, I'll upload some of my stuff - but I'm not sniffing around your heels. Either share your stuff, or don't. Don't dictate terms.

I'll have to see if I am available for any of your retreats - I have some of my teachers to attend coming up.

EDIT: I forget to mention, this sentence:

says a lot about your attitude.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  15. old palden

old palden Valued Member

Okay, now I feel bad for being so scoldy earlier, my apologies to taiji student and Carys.

So, weiliquan, I'm sorry the masters you deal with are so coarse, but what's with this power in states of matter rubbish?

16. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

(rubbish) interesting!

17. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

well you have been so kind.

18. Dan Bian

As a matter of fact, I have visited a local MMA gym... Very nice chaps.
    And who are you hoping has something good to say about you? Myself and Carys, or the guys at the MMA gym you visited?

19. weiliquan

weiliquan Valued Member

god bless you,your so cool

20. Dan Bian

Well, that can only be down to the fact that you don't express yourself clearly, you're to busy with trying to sound smart.

Good for you. I'd have seriously loved to see what you were passing off as Taiji...