Looking forward seeing you in London, Brighton

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by Morne, May 15, 2004.

1. Morne

Morne Valued Member

Hi all,

Just a short note to say that i am looking forward meeting some of the members on this forum at our seminar that is scheduled this coming Sunday (23 May) in Brighton!

You guys (And Girls) are going to be exposed to great training methods and techniques in all the ranges of realistic Street Combat.

Until we meet.

Kindest Regards
    Morné
    ---------------------
    Morné Swanepoel
    President JKD High Performance Street Fighting
    Website www.jkd.co.za

2. Morne

Morne Valued Member

For more details re the seminar on Sunday check out the 'Évent Promotion Forum'on this site!

3. Jim

Jim New Member

Hiya Morne, been meaning to ask you about a MAist in SA who had the same surname as you but got killed in a robbery in a restuarant there. Any relation?

4. Morne

Morne Valued Member

Hi Jim,

Nice hearing from you.
    First time i am hearing this story. No family of mine.
    Can you give me more details, so i can try and see what i can find out for you?

Kindest Regards
    Morné

5. Morne

Morne Valued Member

Leaving for the airport

Off to Europe. looking forward to some great training and meeting some new faces in London and Italy!

Regards
    Morné

6. Jim

Jim New Member

Sorry Morne,

I only just got this message. I'll try and dig up the link for the article and PM it to you. I sent it to Dave Green some time ago. Hopefully you'll be able to access the internet while you're away.

Have fun and try not to hurt the other boys! :D

7. Morne

Morne Valued Member

Great Time in London and Italy!

Hey Jim,

Just got back from my Europe tour. Awesome!
    What a great time we had in London/Brighton/Italy etc.!
    The seminar was well attended with various arts present. Allot of participants travelled many hours to attend which i am very gratefull for.
    Special thanks to Zoltan Diennes who runs a great Karate School at the Sussex University for hosting the event. IT was also a special occassion meeting Matt from Practical Martial Arts who drove several hours to attend the seminar. Matt is a awesome Martial Artist. Not just showing dynamic skill and coaching abilities but most important a great person!
    Matt has written a great review on the seminar which i am sure he will post on the forum soon. More reviews and news can be checked on the JKD forums at mma.tv and defend.net
    Great news is that i will be back in Europe later this year conducting seminars in Germany, Denmark, Australia and hopefully in London again!

Once again thank you for everyone's great attitudes at the Seminar. IT was great making new friends and having fun training in all the ranges!
    Pitty you guys missed it Sandy & Mel, hopefully we get to meet later this year.

Kindest Regards
    Morne