Looking for Partner to Create Videos

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by Sbudz03, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Sbudz03

Sbudz03 New Member

I’m looking for a partner who is willing to be in demonstration videos for a website. I am willing to pay $20/hr until I have all the content I need. I’m located in Crystal Lake, IL. Details can be discussed if your interested.

The videos will consist of body throws, joint locks (jiu jitsu), wrist manipulations and escapes. I will need someone who is physically able to have these techniques performed on them. I’m 5’11” and 190 lbs and would prefer someone of similar build but I’m willing to work with anyone.

2. AxxNox

AxxNox New Member

How many hours do you estimate for the project? open to females?

3. Sbudz03

Sbudz03 New Member

I estimate it will take approximately 10 hrs. It may take longer or shorter depending on efficiency in making the videos. There would be a lot to complete so I wanted to perform it in 2 hr increments over a period of time.

I don’t mind working with females either

4. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

I am curious. What sort of COVID safety protocols are you going to have in place for working with a partner in such a way? Sounds awfully close for two people who don't know each other. But maybe you have taken that into account?

5. Sbudz03

Sbudz03 New Member

I’ve been fortunate to work from home during this situation and have been following social distancing guidelines. I have no symptoms of COVID, but I would encourage any potential partner to wear a mask during the videos if that makes them comfortable. This can be discussed with anyone who would like to help me. I will have hand sanitizer available before working together as well.

6. Sbudz03

Sbudz03 New Member

I estimate it will take approximately 10 hrs. It may take longer or shorter depending on efficiency in making the videos. There would be a lot to complete so I wanted to perform it in 2 hr increments over a period of time.

I don’t mind working with females either

7. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Deadpool note:

If I were to try and abduct someone, this is exactly how I would do it, meeting up with strangers off the internet is a terrible terrible idea.

Dylan9d likes this.