Looking for FMA supplies.

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by SCP_Kensei, Mar 30, 2006.

1. mike-a

mike-a Eskrima Geek

Happy to provide feedback Winston.

One question...

I mentioned earlier in the thread, I like to (pretty agressively) punyo to the head with the smak stick. Is it possible to get replacement butt caps?

2. littlebadboy

littlebadboy Valued Member

only the players got to try the smkastiks here in the philippines...

winston! when do we common mortal people get to see and touch a smakstik?!! get those tournament smakstiks here soon!!!

3. WT_ATL

WT_ATL New Member

Hi Ruel,

Hope you're doing well, how's Guro Jon. As far as the SMAK-Stiks, I'm still lookig for a distributor in the PI. I'm going to be talking with Arvin at Philippine Martial Arts Supplies (http://pmasupplies.com). Also, everytime we sponsor a tournament in the PI, I will ask the tournament director to donate/raffle off any left over product.

Are any of your people going to be at Hufana's event in August? I know last year we tried to hook up at the event but unfortunately it didn't happen. If you or any of your guys can make it, I will definitely send some product back for you and Guro Jon to try. Also, we will be sponsoring a Bakbakan event in July, around the same time as the big FMA Festival. Me and the rest of the SMAK-Stiks crew may fly down for a couple of weeks. If so, let's try and get together.

Take care my friend and send my regards to Guro Jon. Call me anytime.

Winston.