Looking for any JKD clubs/Kwoon in Omaha area

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by goatnipples2002, Jan 15, 2004.

1. goatnipples2002

goatnipples2002 someone tryin 2 learn

I am very interested in JKD and would like to learn. Are there any places in the Omaha area?

2. DrGartin

DrGartin New Member

I used to run a school in Omaha until 1998. One of my best students is still in Omaha, and I think he would love to have someone to work out with. His name is Paul Fischer and his name is in the book... tell him Sifu Pat gave you his name as a potential work out partner (then ask him when he's moving East :)

3. goatnipples2002

he's in the phone book. Cool. Do you still talk to him?

4. DrGartin

DrGartin New Member

Yep - I spoke to him just last week.

5. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

Hey JT if you get something going with this guy let me know I might be interested in working out with you guys too...

6. DrGartin

DrGartin New Member

Just to warn you guys, I'm trying to get him to move to Maryland and help out with the group I'm starting here :)

7. goatnipples2002

just wondering about you, haven't heard from you in a while. How's the instructor course going? I train right now. I practice Wing Chun with this guy. I will most likely talk to this other guy too.

8. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

I just started teaching white belts about punches and kicks and footwork. I'm still mostly focused on my own training... probably going to fight in my first tournament this summer.