Look good remedies :)

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Achilles NZ, Jun 16, 2010.

1. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

I use a strong Clearasil (SP?) in the shower and use the lather as shaving foam
    A sports shower gel for the rest if me, if im going to a do or whatever I’ll use a Jeff banks or other designer type

That’s as far as it goes I’m afraid. Wish I had more to say to try and bring this on track but I'm a firm believer is good sleep and diet, all the cosmetics necessary. Eat when you’re hungry, don’t eat crap and sleep when you’re tired. Staying away from smoking and stuff helps.
    Also I find the more water I drink the less likely I am to get spots.

EDIT: frodo do you not think the heavy deadlifts and crazy amount of excersize will have something to do with it?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I'm glad you said it before I got here. I do really want to know is the the lime or the grappling that makes her tingle? Too scared to ask, she might hurt me

Edit: oops! Just realised I said that out loud! Whispered it now

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  3. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

:hammer: I HEARD THAT! You're in trouble now, chuck! Just you wait till I get back to the UK! :evil:

4. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Oh noes! I'm going to get bitch slapped by Cilla Black..... Runs and hides

5. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I keep my hair short because I sweat alot at the gym and it just turns in to a big soppy sponge. I comb it. I keep my nails short because I don't want to scratch people up at the gym. No one wants to go home looking like they got their O face with Freddy Krueger. I bathe at least once a day because the gym is like a giant petri dish and I don't want my little cuts and scratches to get infected.

Um, and I put cologne on special occaisions and when I'm trying to get my O face with Spreaddy Krueger.

LoL - sorry mods

6. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Ban yourself, now. :evil: