Look good remedies :)

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Achilles NZ, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Ok I've thought some more.

Not buttons, press studs!

.......and no silicone. I want those cycle hooters in MY hooters!

God should of expressed his quirky side more

2. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I've never been that keen on button-down chest pockets, but these sound pretty good to me!

With that in mind, maybe you should go for the 'pre-op' version, and use the 'extra bit' as a sort of sporran. :cool:

3. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

You guys have seriously compromised the seriousness of this thread. Seriously.

4. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Or a third-leg warmer. That would come in handy.

5. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

I'd just like to thank you all for scarring me for life. I now have an image of Moi wearing someone else's skin as some kind of youth giving jacket. God knows what he does in private.

Moi - that was rhetorical. Please don't answer. For the love of God please don't answer

6. Moi

It's Ok today I've run out of lube

7. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Not to worry - in future, you can keep a tube in one of your breast pockets, and a spare one in t'other. (With a third one in the 'sporran' if you like.)

8. Moi

I have figured out how to get the skin off in one piece. Couple of rats, pull out thier incisors and slip 'em in. They should get through all the soft mushy stuff quite easily leaving a clean set of bones to remove one by one.

I'm going to take this idea to Dragon's Den

9. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

you need MOAR bench press. MOAR!!!

10. Moi

Any would be a start. Gyms full of new kitchen stuff :(

11. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

lift the kitchen stuff!

12. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Pentapeptides rule, apparently! :bang:

As one of MAPs women, my 'beauty' routine involves washing my face in the shower using a face cloth with shower gel. Original Source lime when I'm in the UK. Why this brand? Well I like the smell, it reminds me of lime Opal Fruits (Starbursts for the youngsters round here). Occasionally I moisturise (usually in winter when I get dryish skin) and that's pretty much it! Apparently I don't look anywhere near my age and I've never used anything with pentapeptides in it! However, I take after my mother's side of the family who have good genes and never look their age.

Beauty products are such a rip off and a total con. Most of the 'natural' ones contain the same chemicals as the standard ones, but have added 'natural' stuff such as lavendar oil or tea tree oil or something else that allows them to be marketed to gullible 'environmental' types.

A couple of years ago, whilst on holiday in Morocco, I had a hamman with a group of female friends, all of whom moisturise and exfoliate like mad and I was the only one who didn't have tons of dead skin and gunk scrubbed off me. They were all amazed and wanted to know what I did to have such good skin - I told them basically nothing but shower and go.

13. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

You're a bird, so you're allowed to do all that stuff.

;)

14. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

You should try the mint stuff. It's awesome. Although it does make certain areas tingle a bit...

I have this shower gel from the co-op at the mo that smells like rosy apples taste. Pure win.

15. Frodocious

a BIRD?! :mad: :woo:

Do I look like I go 'tweet'

:hammer: :fight1:

;) :D

I have better things to do with my time than slap on powders and potions - heavy deadlifts for one, strangling uppitty blokes into unconsciousness being another! :)

16. Frodocious

I tried the mint shampoo once and it made my head all tingly which was weird! I also use a tea tree and mint body wash after grappling which definitely makes tingles!

17. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

I'd like to volun....

Too easy ;)

I can definitely say this lady's no bird :D

Mitch

18. Mitch

Mitch's innuendometer explodes.

19. Frodocious

I should have known better than to post anything like that with you around! :D

At your age you should probably go sit down with a cup of camomile tea until your heart rate drops and you can breathe again! :D

20. Mitch

Can't

reach

kettle

clutching

left

breast

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

POP!

Ex-Mitch :D