Leg

Discussion in 'Injuries and Prevention' started by belltoller, Dec 5, 2013.

1. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

Nahh, man. Just a fat-kid in a regular suburban neighborhood, LOL.

Freak accident; I was at a mate's house one afternoon and unbeknownst to me, his 5 year old kid brother had just found a handgun - probably his parents, I forget, anyroads the kid was showing it off to his little friends - who were standing behind me and my friend who were sitting on the floor.

So, they thought it was a 'toy' and the kid squeezes the trigger... :eek:

You'd be surprised how fast and how far a fat kid can run with a bullet in his leg! LOL

Could've been much, much worse, of course.

The surgeon's decided to leave it as they said it would do more damage trying to get it out than it was worth. Apparently a nest of flesh, or cyst, whatever - forms around it and holds it in place.

I'd often wondered if that bugger would start moving around, but today's x-ray showed it was still in the same general place that I recall they said it had originally lodged some 37 odd years ago. Amasing...

Anyroads, I've got my 'script for physical therapy for the hamstring tear, so I'm a happy camper.

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I don;t know why but this tale reminds me of the "pregnant woman who got shot three times..." joke

3. belltoller

I know I'm going to regret this;

but...

how does the "pregnant woman who got shot three times..." go?

4. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I'll tell ya' what, if you google "pregnant woman shot three times" into Google you're in for a depressing time. Might be better if you typed "joke" behind all that. :Alien:

5. belltoller

Oh, I can just imagine.

I'm waiting to hear it from the Man himself - no telling how many inferior versions are out there

6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

A pregnant woman is shot three times whilst in a bank being robbed. She is rushed to hospital an miraculously no harm to her or the children she carries - which happen to be triplets. However, the doctors are unable to find the bullets which remain lodged inside her somewhere

She goes birth normally and the kids are two boys and a girl. All grow up healthy and when they are 10 one daughter comes in and says "mummy, mummy I was going to the toilet and when I say down a bullet came out". "Oh sweetie that is such a relief!"

The second daughter comes in the next day and says "mother! I was going to the toilet but when I sat down a bullet came out" "oh my angel, you do not know how long I have waited to hear that good news!"

The next day the son comes in "hey mum" he starts..."let me guess" says the mum "you were on the toilet and a bullet came out"

Punch line:

I will PM you this, but you have to print your reaction here ;

7. belltoller

:happy::happy::p

I just shot something meself - a stream of cornflakes and milk out my right nostril! LOL

Worth the wait!

8. belltoller

Maybe we could talk Frodo into suspending the TOS breech penalty for a bit? LOL

Too funny not to share

9. belltoller

Well, I'm gonna grab my latest edition of Ring magazine and head off to the loo for a sit-down.

Watch-out, Kitty! LOL!

10. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Just remembered the punch line.

Hehehe. :D