Laura and Choson

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by MilanorTSW, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tideliar

tideliar Valued Member

Well you said yourself that you've never been to a dojo in your life. I don't think you can duplicate something just from watching videos (on the internet e.g.). You can imitate it, but that is nothing like the same.

My take on the "get you killed" motif that's been going round, is that someone might think they know something martial, and will try and use it aggressively not defensively. this will get them hurt when the person they attempt their MA on kicks their ass. Especially if the other has MA training.

this is why Bear's agreement to spar was hastily over-riddden. Go in half cocked and you'll get badly hurt. The only way to learn is to personally; get to a gym/dojo and train hard. There are no short cuts or easy options.

2. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

http://www.dtgmartialarts.net/phpBB3/index.php

OMG, yes it's true the League of Loons have their own forum where you can praise the Lord and discuss the genius of Ashida Kim. They do both with a straight face. A crazy world where Dan Bowen is taken seriously and KunoichiLaura is a moderator. Go on you know you want to look at this guilty pleasure.

The Bear.

3. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Wow, I have trouble posting after drinking but this guy must be huffing glue.
    http://www.dtgmartialarts.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=473

4. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

I'm going to join :D

5. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

I would but I would be rumbled in about 0.35 seconds.

The Bear.

6. RAbid Hamster

RAbid Hamster Herr Trubelmacher

while Darwin came up with Evolution ... I think this forum clearly indicates that reversed evolution is possible. I have never seen a collection of the clinically bewildered, deluded, mentally subnormal and gullible in one place.
    Quick close the doors to the forum and dump in some chlorine ... purge the gene pool before some of them breed!

... but we know know where laura trains in Aikido ... The Tryst Sports Centre, Cumbernauld

7. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

"Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war!"

:eek: :eek:

Sorry, that forum rubs off in crazy ways :p

Go get her, or pay a visit so she can prove herself

8. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

9. RAbid Hamster

so as I see it ... EVIL (but unknown) people have been grassing DTG members up to Utube for reasons as yet unknown but may be due to copyright infringement of the music they use on their videos. To this end they are breaking the rules of Utube by reposting in many accounts under many names to ensure their perverted little club continues on even though they signed up to obey the rules of Utube when they first joined.

How does that mesh with the rules posted on the site here
    9. Always Be Honest And Don't Lie
    Shouldn't rule 9 be ... Always exhibit paranoia and hypocracy.

note the suggestion from cult leader choson...
    "We are probably all under some kind of malicious attack by some seriously perverted souls out there and exspect some form of attack or another."
    Yet another twist of the screw that binds the little group tighter and tighter to him. External forces are trying to get us so we must huddle together fellow travellers. This paranoia is still being exhibited even after someone on the forum points out that Utube are having a major clearance wither as part of policy or as part of a failure in their storage they dont know... but still everyone is out to get them. How long before its the FBI and ATF I'm not going to hazard a guess ... well not till we are running a deadpool on choson and his cult that is :D

Last edited: Jan 14, 2008
  10. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

I lub this guy

I love ChosenInsane's control methods for his brainwashed cult of fools.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2008
  11. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Thanks for the advice. I am always willing to learn more. :Angel:

12. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Oh no! A forum where people actually try to help each other learn instead of just talk removed! You are all fools. Sensei Park is doing the world good. You guys should open your eyes. If you think that people are learning false info then why don't you all share with the world so we can learn true techniques.

In the end you critics are the ones that have spread this knowledge all over the world. Your petty attempts at bringing people down are only empowering all involved. Your jealousy is so Crystal Clear.

What is this High school again? Where the jocks pick on the nerds. Take a step back and look at what you are doing. Making fun of other humans to make yourself look better. At least my ego trip is actually inspiring people to find thier own Freedom. You critics are only trying to destroy. So who is in the wrong? :Angel:

13. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

You won't last to long. :Angel:

14. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Actually if you tried to help instead of hurt you would find people would be far more receptive to your criticisms, but when you attack others like me and say things like you have got naked pictures of my wife on the internet then all I can do is take a defensive stance. You have all this knowledge but you won't share. If you seriously offered real training tips and helpful advice I would follow it. Grow up. You think I am living in a fantasy world and I have Ego problems? Look at your self great Martial Polar Bear! You are the man! You rule the Martial Arts Forum with your mighty roar!!!!!

removed

15. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

If they are praying on something it is the idea of paying for something that is not real. Chosen places videos on the net and asks people to join in. He may as well be a Venus Fly Trap to all the flies. Chosen could be a nice person, but is his way of doing business any good?

16. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Just goes to show - all you need to do to make people obey you is to make them feel like they are worth a nickel.

17. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Wow you know where Laura trains. So what are you going to go beat up a girl for trying to share some techniques with open minded people?

That is the difference between us. You believe there is only one proper way to learn. While an open minded individual you can learn from every experience.

If DTG Martial Arts is the only place to go without being attacked by every jerk on the net of course the geeks and dorks will go there. I am proud to be able to be lumped in with compassionate human beings.

You critics are Ravenous Wolves. You feed off of others failure because there is something lacking in your life. You get pleasure off of watching another human get ridiculed because you yourself are afraid the focus will fall on you.

If anything you degenerate Troglodytes represent the unevolved. Everyone associated with DTG Martial Arts is growing at an exponential rate. When you can learn from people of many styles in an attitude of freedom you will find your growth to be unlimited. :Angel:

18. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

The idea that we are jealous is hilarious. I have no cause to be jealous of your sub-par internet sensei, and neither is anyone else on MAP. I've got a REAL coach. I go to his classes every week and learn effective martial arts. Many of the people criticizing Sensei Park are pointing out his cult-leader style qualities, his attempts to engender obedience of this "pupils," and offering an honest evaluation of what he is teaching.

How is he "doing the world good?" He's helping some kids have fun. Well go him. Anyone who trains at a school is doing just that. Keep watching Choson Ninja, and hope that you aren't so indoctrinated into his little cult when he finally reveals his true intent.

19. RAbid Hamster

Dan

Just because all the 'nerds' get together and hug each other in an atmosphere of love and respect, that doesn't make them jocks. In the same way GOD fearing, pseudo-ninjers getting together and allocating themselves black belts over the internet does not make you good martial artists.
    If you dont know the term, find out what 'peer review' means. You have held up your 'product' on utube for everyone to look at. Knowledgeable people looked at it and found your product flawed. They comment, but the only folk who applaud it are those who dont know any better. Thats whats happening here. Your peers have found you WANTING and hiding in your own forum with your fingers in your ears will not change anything.

... and sensei park is just a rather dodgy bloke in black pj's with a suss agenda who does no real good except delude people ... and accidentally give some of us a good laugh. His video with the arrow catching had 3 of us (combined martial arts experience close on 70 years) laughing out loud.

20. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

All this shows is that teachng with love allows others to grow in the light.

Your rigid styles of unbending loyalty to the past shows more Cult like structure than a bunch of Geeks trying to help each other out.

If the proper way to train and learn is by hurting others Physically,Mentally and Spiritually then I don't want any part of it! I will stick to learning from Nice people who actually have heart. Not some Robotic Beast that is incapable of Compassion and Understanding.

Your Masters would be very ashamed at the way you have attacked your fellow humans. :woo: :Angel:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.