Latest console games

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Keysi_chick, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Keysi_chick

Keysi_chick New Member

Hey all just want to find out what everyone thinks of the latest console games ie x-box, PS2, Gamecube etc. Also what are everyones fave's :D and the ones they generally dont like :bang:

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Shouldnt this be in Video Games? ;)

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

It is :Angel:

4. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Nice one boss :)

5. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

i love the newer xbox games that let you play other people over the net like burnout 3 or halo 2, it increases the lifespan of the game loads :) of course this has been available for the PC for a lot longer but PCs seem to require almost monthly updates to let you play the best games :(

6. Keysi_chick

Keysi_chick New Member

sorry if it already is a topic in another thread but i didnt see it and
    just wanted fellow MAP'rs opinions

7. jokerlaughsatu

jokerlaughsatu New Member

If your updating monthly, you are hoplessly out of date :rolleyes:

8. hawkfish

hawkfish Shodan - Shotokan Karate

Need for Speed Underground II is pretty good. My son has it both for PS2 and Xbox and the Xbox verson has much better control. It's also fun to play it on Xbox live.

9. doors

doors Valued Member

KOTOR 2 for Xbox is a great game
    and Jade Empire for Xbox in march
    and obviously KOTOR 1

10. mcbain

mcbain 2eXtReMe

Ratchet & Clank 3.

11. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

I've been waiting for the price of Gamecube to go down, specifically for Resident Evil 4 and Smash Bros. Other than that, I've finished all the games I'd been waiting all year for.

12. dragon_bunny

dragon_bunny Valued Member

you need paper mario on GC :) it's just sucking all my life away but it's a great combo of platform and RPG :D Then i love silent hill series on PS so life is all good

Sandus - isn't Res evil 4 coming out on PS2 as well?

13. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

Not until at least this fall :bang:

14. NeonxBurst

NeonxBurst 1st Black

personally i like the LOTR: The third age for ps2, graphics are great, gameplay's fun, but if u haven't played a FF game you might not like it all that much.

15. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

ps2 is starting to regain my favor.

current like: Armored Core: Nexus (freaking frustrating! (especially the final boss))(customization is awesome,music goes well with gameplay, freedom)

16. TheMightyMcClaw

TheMightyMcClaw Dashing Space Pirate

To give you a good indicator of how behind the times I am, I just picked up The Bouncer. And I think it's awesome. That game is what every cheesy action movie dreams of being.