Ladies with muscles

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Tika, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Tika

Tika New Member

OK Fellas. Heres my dilema. I love lifting heavy weights and I want to strength train. But I want to look feminine still. I have been informed that women dont really get all that big and a lot of it is genetics. So I went heavy without worrying about it. But I got to thinking that some peoples deffinition of what is too big is different from others. I have a larger frame so Im guessing im one of the chicks thats more likely to get a little bigger then avg in the muscle department.

Tell me what you think of these ladies.

this lady has a nice figure but doesnt look like she could lift her own weight:
    [​IMG]

This one is not too bad:
    [​IMG]

This one seems way too big to me:
    [​IMG]

I wanted to post the pics from the t-mag vixens article but the link wont work and I cant find it anywhere:(....so these will have to do...what do you think????

2. StorDuff

StorDuff adamantium

The second one has bigger muscles than me, I don't like her :eek:

3. Nerevar

Nerevar A son of a mother

I hate to be a fanboy, but... Bruce Lee had thin arms, would you call him weak? #3 is bulk training. Prob steroids too. #2 is doing bulk training too, just not so much. #1 is prob. alot stronger than you'd think. I've seen 120 lbs. Women lift 300 lbs. men. Strength =/= size. Just don't do 'roids, do realistic amounts, and you'll look fine. And just stay away from men who want stick figure Olive Oil Calista Flockheart Lara Flyn Boyle anarexic women.

4. Tika

Tika New Member

Bulk training as in moderate reps?

5. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Stay off the weight! A firm body is nice, but muscle on a woman just ruins it for me.

6. Tika

Tika New Member

Im not looking for a guy like you then Scarlet Mist. Im a martial artis and an athlete, muscles I will have, Im just not looking for TOO much. A man that wants no muscle on a woman is not a man Im interested in.

Edit: Plus, weight lifting has many health benifits that I am not willing to ignore.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2004
  7. Nerevar

That a girl! Your not gonna get gian unless you are specifically trying to. pic #3 is undoubtably spending hours isolating specific muscle groups and taking supliments. She is a bodybuilder, not a fit person. Look up threads around here for good tips as i know there are alot more qualified people around than me.

8. Tika

Tika New Member

Thanks Max, Ive posted on the topic before and have gotten some great advice. Just looking at some of these women made me nervous, and wanted to know how much it took to get to each level.

9. Nerevar

Your not gonna wake up one morning, look in the mirror and say "holy battleship! I look like She-Hulk played by Lou Ferigno in a Bikini on roids!" That level is only reached by ALOT of hard, deliberate work. Look twoards Fitness models rather than Bodybuilders for inspiration.

10. Tika

Tika New Member

Alrighty :D.

11. Nerevar

Oh, and you must post some picks of yourself oiled up in a bikini once you get all buff. Rules is rules. :D

12. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

Without taking drugs or major supplements, I doubt you'll even end up looking like #2. Your right, genics restrict muscle growth in females. The ratio of size:strength is alot different in women then it is to men. You should be able to lift alot more weight without as much growth as what is seen in men (on the same set:reps setup ofcourse).

I did find an article on it once... I ca't recall where.

13. Tika

Tika New Member

hahah ... If MAP is still around May 2006 I will do just that, cross my heart. :)

14. FortuneFaded

FortuneFaded Feel my Squirrely wrath!

Ok- see this is just wrong, i have nothing against these people doing this, but i absolutely get freaked out by muscley women, sorry this isn't related to your problem, i just wanted to say :D

15. Nerevar

Yeah a woman with arms the size of #2 could be as strong as a man with arms as big as #3.

16. FortuneFaded

FortuneFaded Feel my Squirrely wrath!

they look like there about to explode when they pose for the camera aswell

17. alexxlea

alexxlea Valued Member

The first one has muscles bigger than mine... =(

(I'm not kidding either.)

18. Nerevar

Hahahaha, eeh.

19. Mike71

Mike71 Valued Member

#1 doesn't look like she works out much and probably looks good because of her age.

#2 looks like she is actually lifting something there so the musculature is loaded. She has definitely put some effort into weight lifting and probably has larger than average genetic potential for muscle size (for a woman) or is near her genetic potential at present. She looks like she is dieted down for competition or that photo shoot or is near it. If she put on just a little fat (and wasn't flexing) she wouldn't look nearly as big as she does in the photo. I suspect that if she carried just a VERY little more fat she'd be a serious cutie.

#3 serious genetic freak, I'm guessing that less than 1% of women could look like that no matter what they did. A lot of men couldn't get that big without REAL effort. That being said, she's also dieted down for competition/photos and flexing. She's gonna look big no matter what, but the pose and the ridiculously low body fat exagerate it even further. Don't worry about looking like this, if you had the genetic potential you'd probably already carry about as much muscle as #2.

Well, that's my had a few glasses of wine and It's late so I'm about to fall asleep evaluation!

--Mike

20. manofleisure

manofleisure Valued Member

Don't worry....

#1 she lifts some does some cardio but mainly watches what she eats...

#2 She trains very hard in the gym,takes lifting serious,takes supplements,
    loves bodybuilding far more than most women,for sure has the diet down pat for bodybuilding,genetics play a huge roll for her,but she sure as hell seized the day and brought her potential to the light.

#3This is obviously a no brainer...she has heavy androgen usage,trains in the big boys arena,boyfriend and her probably take turns injecting each other,I am suprised she has managed to keep most of her female features in the face ,for the most partshe should turn back know while she can still look like a lady.