Kushti: physical body outtakes

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by jaggernautico, Feb 10, 2014.

1. jaggernautico

jaggernautico Valued Member

2. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Cool they got the hanuman akhara

3. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

Only seen the first five minutes of the first vid, will have to watch it later. But that looked amazing. Thank you for posting it.

4. jaggernautico

Both were early dvds really trying to show how it was done in India. I met Vincent the guy who did the dvds and he is an amazing teacher who has traveled throughout Southeast Asia and India over decades, one of the rare few who really knows the depth of each art he studies and is able to communicate it.

5. jaggernautico

6. jaggernautico

7. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

Giordano's doen some good stuff hasn't he?

Thanks for links - Most enjoyable

8. jaggernautico

Yes, I was lucky enough to train with him and its just a tip of the iceberg of what he has trained in and documented. He only shows and talks about a small percentage of what he knows and is real concise so its good to see him sharing a bit more here and there. I really like this idea of short bits. Hopefully he will do more on different subjects which i think he is going to do.

9. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

Yes. I was on his Mailer for years. He took a right battering when he started telling folk that there were/ are all these original fighting systems (eg muay chaiya, ling lom, ler drit etc) throughout se asia etc.

Really for 10 years or more Giordano has been trying to 'educate' a bunch of people who make ignorance their chief business.

He's done a lot to raise awareness of older combat systems and the cultures that spawned them.

10. jaggernautico

totally agree, Sokklab. His work on what is physical education in light of muay boran and the older systems still is totally misunderstood.

11. jaggernautico

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014