kung Pow

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by pgm316, Sep 3, 2002.

1. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

I found this film hilarious, but then I'm a fan of the cheesy 70's Kung Fu films anyway. For anybody that doesn't know, its a re-edited, re-dubed 70's Kung Fu film, done by the guy that did Something about Mary. It got some pretty bad reviews but I think you've got to be freaks like us to get the irony.........(or is it just me)

[​IMG]

2. Jim

Jim New Member

If you're talking crap old movies try 'Hercules Returns'. Not strickly an old movie it was a movie over dubbed with comical Australian accents on the original old Greek movie.

3. HKD

HKD New Member

i saw kung pow over the weekend it's good. i was kind of tired of it neer the end but there were some really good stuff in there. if U like the naked gun and the airplane Ull like this.

HKD

4. darlph

darlph New Member

I'm sorry, I fell asleep right after the cow fight. Could anyone tell me why that girl kept squealing?

5. HKD

HKD New Member

yes, i can tell U that.....after many years of acting classes, she realized Kung Pow was as good as it gets.

6. ninja06

ninja06 New Member

this movie made me laugh very long and very loud. It was good. (and yes, you absolutely must be a freak to enjoy this film)