Kung Jung Mu Sul Video

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Out-to-Lunch, May 23, 2007.

1. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

hmm. woops. good.

2. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

ive talked to some ex won people saying that people are slandering my teacher. he is a great person. people sucked into the rumor mill. not thinking that credibility is hard earned. he has avoided ksw out of respect. what im hearing is he is being bad mouthed. i hope it stops soon.

3. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

Me too. :cool:

Since rumors can rarely be trusted, I usually don't pay much notice to the gossip mill (except for a laff or two). It's been years since your master left the Won and as you said, he tries his best to fly under the radar, so it's rather puzzling why now has been chosen as the time to bandy his name about so mercilessly. :thinking:

I've an idea... lets form a secret band of killer ninjas to discover who these perpetrators are and off them ASAP. :evil:

Upholding his HONOR is the perfect reason for dispatching t3h killer ninjas previously mentioned. :D

4. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

done done and done sir

5. elliotmurphy

elliotmurphy Valued Member

Release the hounds....

6. Out-to-Lunch

Out-to-Lunch Valued Member

Once again, c, tongue in cheek...No disrespect intended in ANY form, I'm not high enough on the totem pole to talk sheet about anyone... and it's not my style to begin with ;-) OTL

I think that sometimes we in forumland can get carried away with our banter between one another, without regard to the greater picture of folks who may peruse forums looking for info on a prospective school/teacher. However, I would hope that those folks wouldn't frequent the deep pages of these threads in any case.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  7. KJMS

KJMS Valued Member

Unknown-KJN, You're assumption is dead on..And if I'am wrong,I will gladly apologized.Will the "real" shimajiro/Choi Young-Woo/Choiyoungwoo come out and play?:) Unk,You've mention this Choi fella wasn't even around when Master Yang was in the Assoc.,also,choi's not even around currently...obviously,you can understand my emotion on this subject huh?

Dragonkarma,I've read ALL of your nonsense BS in regards to your knowledge and observation of paek pagi hyung taught by monks,which you included in your finding..was that the only form in KS that came from the monk?(buddhist BoolKyo MuSool).

8. unknown-KJN

I can indeed. Ergo, release the hounds (or better yet, t3h killer ninjas)! :evil:

9. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

I believe the person in question lives in the suburban Houston area. If I am not mistaken, he is no longer with the Won.

10. Hyeongsa

Hyeongsa The Duelist

Wow, another high ranking awsome master not in the Won...it's like a trend or something. LOL Gee...I wonder what the reason could be?

As for rumors there are some terrible rumors about CJN Soon Tae Yang and all I can say is that he seems to be a genuinely kind and caring person who I understand greatly: all he wants is to be left alone.

11. MACA

MACA Valued Member

video removed

12. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

What happened to the video?

13. unknown-KJN

What video? :dunno:

< which one are we talking about? >

14. MACA

MACA Valued Member

The one in the opening post

15. unknown-KJN

:thinking: Well, the YT clips may be gone, but at least the one on the homepage of the KJMS website is still there... :cool: