kung fu in Stirling?

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by never, May 16, 2003.

1. never

never Registered Hero

Hi everybody! I know i'm new here but I was hoping that you could answer me a question: is there a kung fu group/club in Stirling, Scotland? I can't seem to get any definate answer to a location and/or if its open to begginers.

The 'kung fu register' is anything but complete, so I thought that i'd try my luck here, thanks!

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Hi Never,

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully we can help you out, though it would be useful if you could tell us what you are looking for from Kung Fu.

Lau Gar is really common in Scotland and there will be someone around the corner teaching it. I'll enquire with them for you. It's a very general and modernised system.

If you want something deeper, you should contact;

Scottish Wing Chun Group

These guys have been branching out a little, so they may have someone near you.

Try a search on Tai Chi, as there are some people worth investigating in Scotland too.

Good luck.

3. Spike

Spike New Member

Hey there buddy, I know of at least one Kung Fu class in Stirling, it`s the finest there is and if you look closely in it you`ll see a handsome swarthy character trains there. (ie. me)

How well do you know Stirling? We train Mondays at 19:30 in the hall of the church next to the Albert Hall

4. never

never Registered Hero

hay guys, thanks for the info, its been a great help!

spike: I know Stirling REAL well!

Last edited: May 16, 2003
  5. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

Hi,
    Hope you enjoy doing Kung Fu i've been doing it for just over two months now and i've got to say i'm enjoying every minute even all the pain.:)

6. Spike

Spike New Member

I`ll assume you know where I`m talking about then, and I`ll see you on Monday

7. never

never Registered Hero

Ah, yes... sorry Spike, i'm doin exams at the moment, so I won't be able to come for three weeks, but hay, its not that long!
    How many poeple normally come along?

8. Spike

Spike New Member

You don`t come for three weeks??? You must be popular with the ladies (I`m sorry I had to)

narnally about ten or so there

9. never

never Registered Hero

Ladies... They just line up out side my door!:D

10. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

"Hi,
    Hope you enjoy doing Kung Fu i've been doing it for just over two months now and i've got to say i'm enjoying every minute even all the pain."

pain...what pain...aaahhh...so its pain you want......

11. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Hmmmm..... sounds like a candidate for my next Glasgow Eskrima seminar :D

12. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Which is when Yoda?

Diary open in trembling hands.......

13. WhiteWizard

why why won't i shut up why why why why why why

14. WhiteWizard

And Fraser i'm banning you from reading my posts