Kuk Sool Won in Humble TX ?

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by KSN_Princess, Feb 13, 2012.

1. VegasMichelle

VegasMichelle Valued Member

You admit yourself that you are no longer in the WKSA and don't even have a school. There is a process in place for grievances in the WKSA and a way to deal with it all, including NAGA.

But you have no place in anything as the association no longer concerns you and you are no authority on the subject. By very definition, you are trolling.

In your unwillingness to keep an open mind, you have missed some of the fundamental discussions already brought forth. If you have no time to go research it...so be it. You seek "real" answers and yet you do nothing about it. Have you noticed the progression of KS in Korea? Probably not.

Yeah, that is why I made a distinction between color belts and BBs back in post #6. I anticipated some of these possibilities and addressed them up front but I guess it just flew over tulsa's head.

2. tulsa

tulsa Valued Member

All I have to say to you VM is have a nice life. Karma is a B!$@%. Everyone know who I am but you keep your identity secret... WHY?

3. VegasMichelle

VegasMichelle Valued Member

That's funny because my instructor knows who I am. FYI, my certificates don't say "anonymous" either. This is one more example of you trolling and interceding yourself in a WKSA instructor-student relationship.

4. tulsa

tulsa Valued Member

Asking a person who they are is : instructor-student relationship interceding??? I am just asking WHO you are. Some more information. Are you ashamed of your self or things you have done? I hope not! Please explain your mind set on this... :evil:

5. hwarang cl

hwarang cl The Evil Twin

:topic: but no one cares anyway!!

It has become my opinion that certain people just shouldn't post their thoughts online. You people should really, really take a step back and look how you are acting. Because the entire world can. I thought you were martial artists after all ?!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  6. tulsa

tulsa Valued Member

I am just asking questions that I would like to have answers to. If no one can answer these questions or prefer NOT to answer for any reason then so be it. But do not insult me or others by trying to sway the results. Either say the truth and it will set you free or just do not say anything.

7. KSN_Princess

KSN_Princess Kuk Sool Won Princess

Thank you all for helping me i did indeed find a school close to where i will be living after i get married.

8. tulsa

tulsa Valued Member

That is great. Who is the instructor?

9. KSN_Princess

KSN_Princess Kuk Sool Won Princess

i don't know the initals of his title but its Mr. Roper ~ Kuk Sool Won of Kingwood

10. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

'

That's JDKJN Richard Roper
    Ji Do Kwahn Jahng Nim = 7th Degree Master in Kuk Sool Won

11. tulsa

tulsa Valued Member

Good choice! Very good instructor.

12. tulsa

tulsa Valued Member

Hey,Princess: What ever happened about your rank? Since allot of us think you are going from a Non WKSA school to a WKSA school, what did Master Roper Say about keeping your rank?