Kuk Sool Pictures and Other media

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Wolf, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Split_level

Split_level New Member

I know we've got one but it just seems like all the media stuff gets posted within the thread its referring too. Think maybe we should post all our media in the thread you mention and just reference it in the discusion threads.

But it does need to be a sticky or it will just get "lost"
    Who can we smile nicely at to make it happen :D :D :D :D

2. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

I have pm'd KickChick asking for a sticky thread. Shouldn't be a problem but we will have to wait for the Americans to get out of bed :)

3. Split_level

Split_level New Member

Great :D

I pm'd one of the global mods asking how do you make "sticky threads" he was offline too. Sleeping must be a moderator thing :)

4. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

I'd asked previously about a moderator for this forum. I think we have to have a reason like lots of flamewars, trolls, etc... to get a specific mod. Thanksfully, so far, our forum has been relatively free of such.

5. Wolf

Has to be done by a mod or admin.

6. Jae Jah

Jae Jah New Member

The problem is getting it to be just pictures or video, no comments. Or to somehow set it up so you could download or go to view a Hyung section, or a Weapons section, etc, instead of having to scroll through it all

7. KSW_123

KSW_123 Valued Member

We need a new feature in MAP. That is, a thread with only hyperlinks allowed. All plain text would be filtered out. It wouldn't be perfect, but most people would not bother hyperlinking to a comment.

8. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I've made this thread a sticky for all of you to post your pics, vids and other media.
    I've merged another thread with this as it was a vid thread that could be comebined into this one.

We will be reviewing the forums and it will be our decision on who if anyone will become a Topic Moderator for the KSW forum :)

It is difficult to allow members to only post content and refrain from discussion... it ain't going to happen.

If we do get a Moderator for KSW.... one option is to do a Resource area like we have in the H & F forum wherein moderators only have access to post.
    Mods can be pm'd with links to add or keep track of all links from existing threads and post them in one Resource thread.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2006
  9. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

10. Jae Jah

Jae Jah New Member

It would be nice if one of the more experienced KSW people on this board was made into a moderator and set up a thread only they could post in, and put on only videos / pictures. Anyone want to volunteer? My excuse is this is only my 21st post :D

11. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

See what I mean about members refraining from discussion and taking threads off track :rolleyes: ...

The Admin promotes members to the role of Moderator.

12. Wolf

UGA open Tournament pics.

So back in February I competed at the University of Georgia St. Valentine's Day Classic Open Tournament. It's a WTF club that hosts a tourney open to all styles. Here's some photos from the sparring competition. This was a great match with this guy. It was really, really close, but I came up short in the end.
    I posted these in the gallery, but figured I might as well link them to our little media page too.

Who knew those TKD people knew how to put their hands up? Just Kidding all you TKD'ers :D !!
    [​IMG]

What do you mean the back of the head isn't a legal target?! :bang:
    [​IMG]

And I score with a Bal Deung Cha Gi to the chest!
    [​IMG]

I was also able to sneak a few of these Bal Kkum Chi Cha Gi in, as it's one of my better sparring kicks.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  13. Shibby!

Shibby! Valued Member

No vids as of yet,

But will get some up soon,

Anyway here is some pics i specailly selected for you veiwing pleasure

[​IMG]

Jump split, then front kick.

[​IMG]

Jump 540.

Yup thats a yellow belt :)

[​IMG]

Flash kick. No pad to hit there, but pretty easy to do.

[​IMG]

Jump spin

[​IMG]

Side somi / Bio, with jump split kick

Hope you like!

Nick

14. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Back Flip Break

Here's me in Spain last weekend breaking with a back somersault:

Click Here

15. Wolf

Nice!! I wish I was that acrobatic! Right now the 1 armed cartwheel is the best I can do!

16. davefly76

davefly76 Valued Member

very nice nick, the only thing i'd be breaking if i tried that would be my neck! :(

17. wiz3k

wiz3k Valued Member

wow nice break nick!!!!!!!!

18. Wolf

Honestly though. I may have to have Nick's posting rights revoked. He's going to raise the bar so high that people are going to ask me why I can't do a backflip break! :eek:

19. Shibby!

Shibby! Valued Member

Good break!

next time i demand a full twist break! :)

Nick

20. stunt_man

stunt_man New Member

very nice break, im just tryin to do a back sumersault never mind a brake with it.