Kuk Sool Checkin

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Wolf, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

uh oh. i'm sorry! please don't kick my butt! ::cowers in a corner::

2. baubin2

baubin2 New Member

She can't Paul, you outrank her. Though she HAS been going at it a lot longer than you have....

BTW, Ms. Kitka, if you DO decide to kick his butt, can you shoot us all a PM beforehand? We'd like some time to make popcorn before we settle in to watch the carnage :)

3. baubin2

baubin2 New Member

Can we get this thread made a sticky? Only it's a good place for kuk sool newbies to the forum (or merely our section of it) to declare themselves.

4. AZeitung

AZeitung The power of Grayskull

If anything goes sticky, I think it should be a thread about how the school Gary Goodrich went to wasn't affiliated with the WKSA, and how it wasn't our organization that gave him a fourth degree blackbelt after less than a month of training.

5. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

I agree completely!

6. baubin2

baubin2 New Member

Well, we could always make them BOTH sticky. It doesn't have to be one or the other you know.

7. AZeitung

AZeitung The power of Grayskull

Yeah, I know, but I was thinking about that when I read this thread. We still get flack from that occasionally. I posted something several months ago that mentioned that, but the post is long gone now. I'm tired of hearing people say that they can't respect an organization that would give someone a blackbelt just so he would make it look good in the UFC.

8. baubin2

baubin2 New Member

BTW Paul, have I mentioned that your new sig is awesome?

9. KSWarrior

KSWarrior www.warriorinstitute.com

Hi paul I use kuk sool and have been praciting for almost 20 years now! I am one of KJN Sims students

10. Meat Grinder

Meat Grinder New Member

Seb I've been doing KSW for about 2 years and a bit now at Kuk Sool Won Liverpool and I'm going for my first Black belt test at Birmingham, All by myself lol because everyone else are doing theirs at Norwich!!!
    Are the tests hard? I only ask because our teacher is KJN John Watson and he gives us quite the work out lol

11. KsnMmC-Scotland

KsnMmC-Scotland New Member

hi

Just thought I would put up a shout from Scotland - Glasgow/Paisley and Edinburgh.
    Anyone ever in these areas give me a shout we could sort some training for you...My Instructor SBN Don would be kool with that as long as you got your instructors go ahead.
    Keep Practising

12. i don't care

i don't care Valued Member

Hi all Kuk Sool Wonners, I’m from Liverpool and I’m due my Black belt in Norwich next year (I’m doing it then so I don’t have to go down on my own with Meat Grinder) lol. Only joking hun ya know I luv ya xxx

13. baubin2

baubin2 New Member

When is the birmingham test?

14. Grippereeno

Grippereeno New Member

They are normally one or two days before the tournament o your probably lookin at 23rd or 24th of november i think someone correct me if im wrong....

15. Meat Grinder

Meat Grinder New Member

To be honest I haven’t been told when the test is. I think it’s the day before the Torni

16. KICKALOT

KICKALOT New Member

i dont care, i think i know who you are, your the mad one from liverpool, hey i wouldnt wana come accross you sparring as ive seen you beat up the men!!!!!!!!

17. i don't care

ha ha now that would be telling...... Although I’m very intrigued as to whom you may be kickalot??????????????????????

18. KICKALOT

KICKALOT New Member

why are you so intrigued?? respect you mam! one enjoys watching you

19. i don't care

Have I ever spoken to you kickalot? Are you mail or female?

20. KICKALOT

KICKALOT New Member

im all male :0) only in passing you wouldnt remember me, i use to train under SBN Darren. Im thinking of taking it back up now im back in the area. I called him yesterday but his wife said hes already lefy for Korea so will catch him when hes back so may see you in Birmingham!