Korbys fight.

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by NaughtyKnight, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umm...do you think we care what you think? You are merely a "person on the internet" to us aswell :rolleyes:

2. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Well go back to the arcade then. Im sure the minigolf title needs you. ;)

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

lol... yeah who needs MA's anyhow.. they'll only inspire young kids to fight in the basement and possibley kill each other... can't have that now can we.

let's change the martial in martial arts to marital... then all you whiners can just bake your patty cakes while wearing you gi's!

uh oh... don't hit me... I am just a marital artist.

4. LJoll

LJoll Valued Member

Me and some friend used to fight at this place on the way back from school, but we didn't punch to the head and when we did we would stop the fight because there were 4 of use and we knew when it was going to far. The thing is we never said it was boxing or pretended it was anything it wasn't. If some kid decided to drive a car really fast and dangerously down a mountain then called it rally, rally fans would probably be disapointed.

5. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

If some of you are gonna resort to using name calling, wise cracks, or making fun of someone, then don't post in this thread, and get some maturity.

6. slipthejab

1) lighten up

2) get a backbone

you posted your thread about your fight to show everyone that you were a player..
    the player-haters came out of the woodwork... aprons and all... you changed your tune instead of standing your ground. lol. :eek:

Korpy your allright... but for the love of Jesus if you change your tune everytime you get come under fire from the molleycoddle brigade here... you'd better be a damn good musician. :D

How did all the fricken milquetoast end up taking up martial arts? :confused:

7. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

I am light, I do have a backbone, but in a debate you don't resort to name calling, and that stuff, it's not honorable.

8. slipthejab

lol.

err... and save the honorable for Samurai flicks.

9. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

Please, I asked you to stop making fun of people.

It's not honorable, it's not courteous, it's not nice, it's not mature.

10. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Slipthejab; can we please stop with the wise cracks against Korpy and get back to the subject of conversation?

11. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

Thanks.

12. Dude, I haven't been minigolf champion for a few months now!

13. Uh...ok. Martial arts don't come into this if it's some kids battering each other :rolleyes: Yes, martial arts are about war, fighting etc. On the other hand, they're not about just having random fights with your mates. As said before, don't stop at this halfway house. Either go out and have real fights or don't!!!

So you just let everyone randomly hit you? Ok, cool.

14. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Guys most of you miss the whole point of BYF (back yard fighting) you and a few of you mates get together make some rules and fight,nobody is forced into it i myself have dislocated a mates knee, busted mates ribs, and strangled mates out they dont hold any grudges againts me and i myself have had my elbow popped, my knee dislocated, my ribs busted and from a strangle had the whole left side of my body inluding my face go numb and limp with no feeling at all. Now afterwoods we all had a good laugh and watched the vid that we took. At my place all players are told you can get hurt, so if you cant afford to get injured dont play or we alter the rules so they can have a play as well we use wraptors or fairtex fingerless gloves.
    Yes it is dangerous but only as dangerous as you like it. Its great for training and helps you know your bounderies. Also if you cant smash a mate and still be friends afterwoods he is not a mate.
    Look maybe this is not for everybody but it is fun fun fun and filming it is even better because you can see your mistakes and build on it.

15. NaughtyKnight

Trinity, I think you are the only other person that actually understands the whole point I was trying to make.

Norm. Stop argueing about things you dont know or understand. Either try it out, or shut up. No Im not going to fight on the street, I already done that for most of my life.

Next.

16. Korpy

Korpy Whatever Works

Shame. I thought this pointless thread was done, all it was cause trouble.

17. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

You're getting wiser by the minute mate.

18. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Yeah i agree why do it on the street then you may hurt people who dont want to scrap wit cha. Norm i did alot of this when i was young and foolish it causes nothing but trouble so i am disapointed that you could suggest such a thing this is what thugs do.

Its better to beat up on your mates and them on you, its the best way to bond. RAAAAAH GRRRRRR.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2005
  19. NaughtyKnight

Wonder who caused it all :rolleyes:

You got enough threads in your CP, dont Troll on this one aswell.

20. NaughtyKnight

Trinity, you have it perfectly right.

Fighting on the street, been there done it, bought the t-shirt. Got me nothing but trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.