koningun ninjutsu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by kouryuu, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

konigun ninjutsu

I`ve been asked by Don Roley to pass on this message from him, please take heed!.

Friends,
    I have been reading some accounts of the blitzkrieg the Konigun have been using to serve people with court papers. At least one of the stories pretty much sounds like it was not legal and probably grounds for legal action. The two Konigun students harrased and screamed at one members wife and child because they could not find him.

They have been going to people on e-budo and asking addresses and the like. When the person got suspicious and would not give it to them, they found out the school he teaches at and served him there.

There are ten 'John Doe' listings on the paperwork for whoever they wish to serve over this. Some people may not even remember posting in one of the threads years ago, but they can still read it and get names.

I would laugh if they showed up at the dojo I go to in order to serve me papers. They say they will be in Japan in March and they seem crazy enough to try it. But the story I heard of what they did to this guys wife and kid makes me damn sure I don't want them to show up where mine are.

So, if you are approached by someone on-line asking about your location or the location of someone who has the slightest possibility of having a couple of goons show up at their house, don't give them anything. I know that people would not knowingly do so, but people do forget and some of the tactics used so far have been pretty sneaky. Even the name of a dojo where someone trains might be what they are looking for.

I am not going to be silenced over this matter. But I do ask that all that know me keep what has been going on in mind and contact me if something suspicious happens. And be careful for others that may be targetted as well.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2006
  2. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Christ, dont give the BBD any idea's!! :D

Isnt there a legal problem between countries though, i thought if it was served in the US a civil action would not mean anything over here, could be wrong though.

Isnt it too much hassle for them though, i had some advice once and if the person has no money then its not worth it!! :D

Last edited: Feb 9, 2006
  3. feathr

feathr New Member

Share my post

I want to share my post also taken from e-budo:

I am a defendant in the lawsuit and after I found out that papers had been delivered to my property (will discuss later), I called Bryce and told him that from this point forward, if he or any of his students showed up on my property it would be considered trespassing. He gave me the spill about how anyone can serve papers, blah, blah. which I agreed with him on and then stated that was fine and that is why I was calling him personally. To let him know that from this point forward, any papers that need to come to me should be delivered via a law enforcement agent because giving him personal notification of his trespassing would entitle me to press charges regardless of the reasons they are there.

Per my conversation with Bryce: He is sueing e-budo for the domain name because members of e-budo are mostly Bujinkan friendly and any whose origins are not of Bujinkan, the e-budo members talk ugly about. He said that e-budo members just like to slander innocent people's names and try to discredit their styles. He also said that in sueing for e-budo's domain name, it will stop these people from talking ugly about him or Konigun.

On to the way my papers were served:
    I was at work when they showed up at my house. Of course, no one was home, so they went next door to my husband's 80+ year old grandparents and gave them some "papers" for me. Did not state what the papers were, and did not deliver them to my home. Anyone got an opinion on that?

4. poryu

poryu Valued Member

Hi

I think you could be on to a winner here.

One of the main issues I have seen with the Konigun is that people have repeatedly claimed that there Ninjutsu claims are false. I personally do not feel that stating someone is fake is an issue if that person can not prove they are real.

I would in your situation get a lawyer. I would also as the konigun to provide genuine details itemising there Ninjutsu claims.

If you search through the EBudo archives you should find a lot of threads regarding the Bujinkan v Juko Kai and Don Cunningham legal case. If memory serves me right I believe oneo fo the people involved in that was a lawyer, I am sure he would be happy to offer advise.

As for sueing for the ebudo name - let them try I can imagine the judge laughing at them, and just imagine the court costs they will incur

As for law suits overseas, difficult thing to do, I guess they would be better issuing legal action in the country of origin the person they are after lives in.

Can you imagine them in a japanese court attacking Don Roley trying to claim that they are a real Ninjutsu Ryu

5. poryu

poryu Valued Member

Hi

there is more news over on e-budo about this here is the link

http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32698

I think everyone will be able to breath ok with regards to this law suit.

It seems Dallas has posted in the past thanking ebudo for promoting him, and also his members have behaved in a offensive and abusive manner which was witnessed by members of various police departments.

This is a classic case of someone rushing off to do damage to someone without thining of the consequenses or the damage they will cause to themselves

6. TrueGamerOmega

TrueGamerOmega New Member

Hey, I just thought of something. Has anyone asked the Bujinkan what they think about Konigun? I'd really like to see what they say.

7. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Who do you class as the Bujinkan???? :confused:

8. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

strange thing is Norm, don't you think that last question is a bit suspect?

9. snake_plisskin

snake_plisskin Valued Member

I suggest no one waste time replying.

--Snake

10. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, this is the TrueGamerOmega that is one the "B" list of individuals helping with the Konigun Case. Such individuals, myseld included, are not privvy to all the information being passed along; however, we do help in whatever ways we can, even if its just giving legal advice and what not. I don't think you should consider the question suspect.

11. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

well, seeing as we have been warned by Norm via Don Roley.

Then a poster turns up, without so much of an introduction asking what we (another forum) think of Konigun, e-budo is getting sued maybe Bryce is looking for others.

Either way thats why i thought it was suspect.

:)

12. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

I think the question is a valid one. THe whole idea of the lawsuit seems to be to shut people up. So starting new conversations would not be in their best interest. Of course, those that are not American citizens or whose names are not public may be the only ones who want to post on this.

FYI- there is no official Bujinkan policy towards any group like this. The most you can say is that Soke Masaaki Hatsumi has made a comment. And AFAIK, nobody in Japan seems aware of this school that claims to have existed there for several centuries. Hence I don't think Soke has made any comments.

Speaking for myself, the school seems like a cult and is about as silly as Ashida Kim. Of course, Ashida Kim never did time in Prison like Bryce Dallas did.

13. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

I wonder if Soke would care or not if he heard that the Konigun claim in their history that the attack on Bryce and Saija was headed by Togakure Ryuu Ninja. This seems like blatant slander against anyone who studies within the Bujinkan.

I wonder if Shiraishi-sensei and Nagato-sensei were among those that "attacked" Mr. Dallas. But the real question is, how did he manage to survive? :rolleyes:

14. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

Got a source for that story? It would be fun to be able to read it for ourselves and pick it apart.

15. TrueGamerOmega

TrueGamerOmega New Member

Thank you for answering my question.

And sorry for being so frank. I'm weird like that.

I have heard that story about the "enemy" ninjas of Konigun somewhere. Altough I think where I heard/read it, the Iga ninjas were mentioned. Which I know are related to Bujinkan.

16. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

The story of the Togakure Ryu attacking the Konigun mythical shrine came from Dallas as part of the history regarding how he came to be GM (Grandmaster, not genetically modified). It was claimed that a hoarde of ninjas from the Togakure was sent to take out Soke Saija and only after a lengthy battle Dallas with his years of ninja training managed to save the shrine ETC. This allegedly happened in the 1980s (82 I think) at the time of the ninja boom. So this would mean people like Hayes, Malmstrom, Hoban ETC joining in.

It all seems a good truth until you realise that people training in the system at that time were all military (Shihan Malmstrom was in Vietnam and was also a Atlanta SWAT team member as well), police and ex seals. Even at that date of 1982, Shihan Seago was also in training. So any attack would not be fought in a traditional manner, and a massing of people along with a large scale battle would surely pick up the ears of the locals and the civil defense, if ex seals and military were involved. The sword will have been thrown out and the gun, being a preferred weapon of choice.

It was mentioned on e-budo recent and locked thread in bad budo. It was quoted recently as 2001 as their historical fact. In the bad budo thread regarding the Konigun there is a link to a webpage saved from the konigun website stating the Togakure attack. It is not on the Konigun site, but a mirror site with an IP address in the main www.

17. poryu

poryu Valued Member

HI

I dont think anyone can officially answer n the behalf of the bujinkan.

If you asked hatsuimi who are the knoigun I doubt he will knwo what you are talking about.

The question should have been what do the members of the bujinkan as individuals personally think of the konigun.

My answer is

A bunch of fake <edit> weed who resort to violence and threats to protect there fraudlulent childish pathetic behaviour.

Come to my dojo and act the same way if you wish and I think you will not get people refusing to accept papers of backing off, you will get the kicking you deserve.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2006
  18. stephenk

stephenk Valued Member

:eek:

19. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

I think it is too bad that the other boards are falling into the shut up trap for the Konnigun. Bryce wants them to stop talking, so that he gets less hassle. Has anyone any idea the incovienence that being dealt to people that just happened to have the opinion Konnigun is a fraud. Terrorizing families and costing monies that should be used elsewhere.

I was an indie, still have many great connections there that I still believe in. I actually believe philisophically that Bryce has a right to his school and his opinion. However I also believe that if you don't believe him you have that right too.
    I would have defended Bryce in most situations as far as his rights. I have been an indie that would have stated unless there was proof to a claim, or if no proof make no claim. I would have given him the benefit of the doubt. He has trained with people I know. I have footage of it, so I have opinions of my own.

However the tactics used and the time wasted is completely idiotic. Even Kim hasn't to this degree.
    I will defend and keep this going as far as I can. As the other boards you can't mention it anymore, thus giving in to Bryce.
    A caveat to that as I know Bob Hubbard is here, I understand why. I just wish we could group. He can't sue us all.

20. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Dallas is trying to shut people up. but unlike me, he is going for the main people that have basically shouted too much on e-budo. They even threated me when they said that one of their students who had a dojo used candles to hide drugs. Now without proper testing to see if any drugs were used in the candles by a police labratory, they just made the claim and had it shut down. So when I asked on e-budo if they had told the police and gained forensic evidence, the answer came back "no, they left it to the landlord". So a opportunity to prove drugs were being used was lost.

So after some more questioning regarding the validity of candles being used to hide and/or smoke drugs through it, they turned on me. So I called them out, placing reputation (or what little I have :D ) to their claims as to if they prove right I would leave e-budo. Nothing came of it. They shut up.

Dallas is going for the biggies. He and his cult are going for the closest ones to make the money. Over in the UK he has no chance as law is different. He has to get me to come to him, or him over to here which if I win, he has to pay, and if I lose in a UK court, he can't get any money from me as I am unemployed with no property to sell. So I am safe to cause some mayhem in Konigun threads and BB sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.