Knife Threat

Discussion in 'Women's Self Defence' started by Intan86, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Intan86

Intan86 Valued Member

You see, the bookstore is quite small. What if he didn't just want the money but he wants the 'trophy' (me) too and he got me in standing in the corner where books and the cash table just blocking me?..and I wish I had a gun! :woo: :woo:

Oh, Krys I haven't really mastered my Silat Spring , I'm still learning the basics.

2. Intan86

Intan86 Valued Member

Oh, I forgot to mention that the guy that's been robbing girls and women had been captured. Thank God!!! Oh, how to deal with thieves/robbers who strip naked to get money? I mean, I wasn't ready for THAT suprise!

3. krys

krys Valued Member

This is obvious isn't it :) ?
    When I was 13 a maniac followed me on my way back from school and cornered me in the building I lived... unfortunately for him I had a box cutter in my pocket and slashed him where it really hurts....

4. aml01_ph

aml01_ph Urrgggh...

In these situations, its much better to fight with everything you have. Who knows what he might do to you after. Rape-slays were quite infamous a while back here in the Philippines before the death penalty was reinstated. Obviously done to get rid of witnesses.

5. Monty

Monty Valued Member

In our training, we also practice defending against various weapons, including knives.
    We use a wooden knife, and drag the cutting edge though blue chalk (I think masons use this in their line of work). We then teach the basic points of attacking with a knife ..... and then we let the students make their own experiences (by getting chalk lines all over), before we teach our techniques.

6. Nevada_MO_Guy

Nevada_MO_Guy Missouri_Karate_Guy