Killer Instinct

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by melb, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

You'll never know if you weren't there :rolleyes:

2. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Just the way his initial post was written I didn't think he had served. I just wanted to ask polite so not to give him any "you don't believe me so I won't tell" excuses. I thought he could have been someone who served but added the combat experience to make it sound better but based on the rest of his posts I don't even believe that.

Melb, what's a DH??

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Short for Richard + Head

Just noticed that this gem of enlightenment was my 2,000th post....what a way to commemorate....

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  4. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Ricky Noggin???? :)

5. Hannibal

You're getting warm........

6. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

melb be trollin mate

[​IMG]

7. Hannibal

Mayhap, mayhap not - I was just translating DH!

8. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

If I may, the latter part of the beautiful painting seems an accurate portrayal of this thread's events.

9. melb

melb Banned Banned

I know this question isnt going anywhere near the topic of the thread but what exactly is a troll (apart from a big hairy thing that lives under a bridge) and what is trolling? It just seems to me that there is (maybe) a fine line between someone who disagrees with you and someone who goes out there with the specific intention of posting rubbish to get a reaction..? (If thats what you mean by it). And how is mentioning someones name, calling them a troll and then posting big pictures, not meant to get a reaction? Its certainly got nothing to do with killer instinct. And comparing one of your threads to one of mine..you post a video of cheung and then write in big red letters beneath it 'discuss'. I post a thread about whether killer instinct is something youre born with or something you can learn..which of the two was done with the specific intention of getting a reaction? Youre like someone who feeds the seagulls and then complains that there are too many of them around.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  10. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

you are feirce warrior who doesnt afraid of anything.

RESPECT

11. melb

melb Banned Banned

i before e except after c. Once again I post sense I get nonsense in return. Feels like Im on a merry go round. How about just answering my question without resorting to petty, meaningless replies?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  12. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

Actually for the first half of the thread there were logical responses to pretty much every one of your posts. At this point you've made it clear it's a case of pearls before swine.

13. melb

melb Banned Banned

the kyokushin fights? the KB fights where theyre constantly moving forwards and backwards..the same ones that were posted to prove that kicking in close was a viable option? look at that video of the guvnor..would you just kick him in the head as he moved in and bit you on the neck? You may be able to stomp or even kick low but you wouldnt throw a kick higher than the knee without moving back..and what would moving back do?? change the range. I'll say it once again, if someone is in very close and threatening you its nigh on impossible to kick without giving yourself some space. More space = a different range. This is my last post on this topic.

14. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

:D