Kid teaches school bully a lesson

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Emil, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Kudo's to the little fella! Woot!! Day by day, shorties are taking over the world Muahahahahahaha!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug-RTSvn-1k&NR=1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug-RTSvn-1k&NR=1[/ame]

Em

2. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

Not sure whether its been posted on here before or whether a friend showed it me. Either way congrats to him :p lol

3. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I call BULLSHIDO! I think they faked it. Don't know why but I do.

4. SteelyPhil

SteelyPhil Messiah of Lovelamb

I've seen something very similar to this on a rugby pitch.
    Take Jonah Lumo (though obviously not really, but the guy is 6ft 8 and built like a house) squaring off against a guy about 5ft 3. SMACK single swinging punch to the face, 6ft 8 guy went over like a tree.

5. Moi

I'm not saying it can't happen just it hasn't here. The things a set up.

6. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

Just because the kid is short doesn't mean he's not the bully.

Clip could be titled "Tall kid tries to teach school bully a lesson, gets punched"

7. wayne649

wayne649 allie of the night

doesn't really have the same ring to it though :p

8. Taffyleigh

Taffyleigh Valued Member

looks like a set up to me - if he'd been the school bully i'm sure a few other people would have come over and put the boot in when he was down, and how come his mate filming it didn't grab the little kid or help him up off the floor!

9. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Was that Sprint?!?!

10. SteelyPhil

Oh yeah, i know mate. I wasn't saying it wasn't, more of a "In related news" kind of side story.
    That lil kid didn't seem to generate that much power, unless the big kid had a chronic ear infection which is why he was bullying the other one, to get his ear medicine back. Then the shot to the side of the head left him dazed and in pain.

11. Moi

I think we can lock the thread. This has to be the explanation for the video. :cool:

12. SteelyPhil

*wipes hands of this thread*