Kickboxing & Boxing sparring videos

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by Unreal Combat, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

These are some old sparring videos from my old club.

In this first video I am the guy wearing the yellow shorts. This was just Boxing only.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GETTcZZG-WA"]Boxing[/ame]

In this second video I am the guy wearing camouflage shorts. This was mixed rules Kickboxing (dependant on the people sparring)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ9qRM_Vqno"]Kickboxing[/ame]

These are about a year old so any criticism may not really be relevant anymore (I'm no longer so flat footed and have better defence and movement now as well). Not really looking for any critique (though no doubt some will share some anyway :D), but just thought I'd share them seems others have been kind enough (and brave enough) to share their own.

I intend to share some newer videos when I get some made up to compare with at some point in the future but this will wait until I have settled into a new club.

2. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Nice! Thanks for sharing

3. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I don't care if you're not looking for critique. I'm critiquing on one thing and one thing only . . . . use better music for the next one! :cry: I felt like I was watching the intro to a sad and dramatic soap opera. :p

Thanks for posting though!

4. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

For a moment in the beginning of the Boxing vid, I thought you were going to do the "ol rope a dope"

5. Unreal Combat

Haha. I just uploaded them, so can't help you there I am afraid. :)

6. shootodog

shootodog restless native

Chill-out lounge music isn't very energizing for a sparring vid. I like the music, but wouldn't put it on a sparring video.

7. Unreal Combat

I wouldn't put half the music I listen to on a sparring video. Most of it is lyrically offensive.

But we're not here to discuss the audio. There's a mute button for that.

Thanks. :)