Kentando Ryu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by gapjumper, Oct 30, 2012.

1. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

I posted a vid by these guys a while back. Just came across another.

Confusingly the first one mentions Genbukan links (and Genbukan logos), whereas the bottom carries a "Bujin" logo.

Some vids they have say they are showing ONLY "Kentando Ryu" and not showing Genbukan Ninpo Bugei in the vids, though most just use "Ninjutsu" in the titles.

Anyone know of them?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6mCGE__cWs"]Modern Goshin NINJUTSU kentando ryu å¿è¡“ ビデオ August Vol 2.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6mCGE__cWs"]Modern Goshin NINJUTSU kentando ryu å¿è¡“ ビデオ August Vol 2.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

There is some very unfamiliar stuff...

(My original comments when I saw the first vid were "Some very unfamiliar stuff here. No real balance taking. Axe kicks (TKD?). Trying to hurt uke after he has already tapped, and smiling at the camera")

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  2. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

I know ive seen that first video on here somewhere. Those "axe" kicks were what triggered my memory..

3. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Another bunch of cowboys

4. Dunc

Dunc Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Personally I wish these people woud go away and stop polluting whatever credibility our arts have left..........sigh............

5. EWBell

EWBell Valued Member

I haven't a clue. Perhaps they are in the process of joining or something, but obviously this isn't Genbukan martial arts.

6. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

they have a flaming tiger logo like ameri-tai-do

7. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

[Keeps himself from posting Master Ken video...]

its really difficult :evil:

8. gapjumper

http://www.genbukan.de/dojo-leipzig.html

Shows Oliver Fischer, the same guy.

And links to the site http://www.kentando.de.to/

The site has links back to Genbukan.

Oddly there is this mention only of Bujinkan training:

(google translation with errors)

my name is Soke-Shihan (Shidoshi) O.Fischer, I'm 42 years old and have been doing for 34 years martial arts / sports, since about 24 years I teach. In karate, I have the 2nd Thurs Dan in Aikido, 1 Dan graduated from the training karate teacher and have a racing manner until 2002, operated in light contact kickboxing. Through my father, I learned besides Bujinkan Nin Jutsu (specializing in Taijutsu & Kenjutsu), Iaido, techniques of Krav Maga, Dim Mak,

This page shows he has purchased a "sokeship" cert and other paper:

http://taijutsu-kentando-leipzig.npage.de/document-and-the-path-of-development.html

All very confusing.

9. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

As I've said, cowboys

10. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

I would love to be a fly on the wall while he is explaining to Tanemura Sensei about his being a soke. :D

Edit: Oh and to the Genbukan guys, it looks like you are finally getting the nutters attaching themselves to you too. :evil:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  11. EWBell

EWBell Valued Member

We've had a few already, but they usually end up leaving.

12. gapjumper

:wow:

Left and went indie by any chance? :D

13. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I have no idea what this means but I like it. :)
    I think I had a racing manner until 2002.

14. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

He's not just a soke, he's a soke shihan

15. Sylvain

Sylvain Valued Member

He mastered his soke skill.

16. EWBell

EWBell Valued Member

;)

As far as these videos, I cannot fathom them trying to pass off what is shown here as Genbukan Ninpo. The videos do say "Goshinjutsu," and not "Ninpo" in the title, so perhaps this is stuff they teach as a different art. Like I said, it certainly isn't any Genbukan martial arts, but I can see where people would get the idea it was from the beginning of the video. Not a fan of that at ALL!!

17. hatsie

hatsie Active Member Supporter

And can pass that knowledge onto you yes you! 'Dont be content in your pathetic boring life friend ! Reach for the stars, and grab an armful ....blah...blah your friends and family will notice the 'new you' immediately , women will fall at your feet!.....blah blah.....'

***note DVD and textbooks for soke home study course sold separately, soke ship council badge and plaque are extra. NB. Your experiance with women, freinds and family may vary from illustrated***

18. Sylvain

Sylvain Valued Member

For 99.99 dollars extra, you can become a blackbelt in 6 days through a strong mental connexion with the soke, and this without any need for dvds!!!!

19. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

Even from an Indie it looks pretty sketchy. Those kicks, personally I'd like to have applied, looks like a great opening to get himself owned. I don't see power being created from any movement. Looks like hell.