Kelly Hukill

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by KungfuMaster16, Apr 19, 2007.

1. KungfuMaster16

KungfuMaster16 New Member

Has anyone ever heard of a kung fu master named kelly hukill? And is he any good?

2. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I've never heard of Kelly Hukill
    I've also never heard of Kelly Hu Killing anyone

But I have heard of Kelly Hu:

[​IMG]

Hope that helps! :Angel: :D

3. mlan

mlan New Member

Yes, yes it does :D

4. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Next time try asking sensei google before asking us. A quick search revealed:

http://www.dragonslist.com/discussion/animal-forms-styles/9858-lung-fa-where-its-origin.html

Which makes it sound like it's a made up style.

Then I found this:

http://www.bushido.org/whfsc/roster.htm

So I'm guessing that this guy, Frank Morris Jr. is the self-proclaimed "grandmaster" of his made up style.

It seems very kempo/shaolin-doish. I would personally stay far far away.

EDIT: Here is a link to a school's website.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  5. Prove yourself!

Prove yourself! New Member

**title deleted**

Hello I'm sifu Morris. Posting on the internet shows nothing. Again I already messaged Yohan or whoever you are. I live in Ohio. Feel free to come find out what traditional martial arts are all about. You are the prime example why the ancient Chinese masters never wanted to teach Americans. Come find out how fake you really are. Stop running your mouth and put your hands up. We will find out what you are really worth without hand pads or fighting gear.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
  6. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

Mate, you are 7, 8 years after the fact. Don't resurrect the dead! I doubt that Yohan has posted here in years so the rant achieves nothing. Oh he was SPM at the time so probably pretty much educated about TCMA.

No point throwing out internet challenges anyways! I know that it rarely amounts to anything anyway.

:' )

LFD

7. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Mr Morris. Please read the Terms of Service when you signed up in regards to swearing. This is a family site after all.

As what was mentioned above, this was 7-8 years ago and this member has long since moved on.

Please conduct yourself in the manner of your title whilst in this forum.

Thank you.

8. hyaxasa

hyaxasa Banned Banned

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Well that escalated.....slowly

10. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Lets talk lineage and authenticity shall we?

As this is a discussion board we may as well discuss.

11. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

The ancient Chinese masters were long dead before any Americans were trying to learn Wu Shu-unless you feel that the 1900s,or even the 1800s, were "ancient" times.

How do you personally define "traditional"? Systems which came to fruition in the 1950s? The 1850s?1920s?1890s?

I wasn't sure why Yohan was "the prime example why the ancient Chinese masters never wanted to teach Americans." Maybe you could elucidate.

If you're going to mention "traditional" martial systems and Chinese masters here in a scolding tone of writing it might imply that you practice such,in which case it would be to the benefit of all concerned to state your background,teachers,etc.,as Dean requested.

Because after all,as someone once said," Posting on the internet shows nothing.".

12. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Mr Morris, would you be kind enough to back up what you've said here with some videos of you showing your style? You've gone on the offensive and thrown down a challenge, but since this is the internet it's probably more appropriate to just show us all a little of what you do than it is to get irritable.

13. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Is this the same Frank Morris Jr who escaped Alcatraz? Could be ninja.