Just to make you all jealous ;)

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Guizzy, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Guizzy

Guizzy with Arnaud and Eustache

I can't wait to this summer;

Lee Joo-Chian, the current head of the Flying Crane branch of Fujian White Crane Kung-Fu is coming to Montréal for 2 months. He's going to be supervising each of our classes, as well as teaching numerous seminars. :D

As well as the awesome opportunity for someone like me with yet less than a year experience in the system to start learning weapon forms. He's going to be teaching the saber, the twin daggers (a previously secret form), qi gong, chin na...

I can hardly wait! :D

Last edited: Mar 30, 2006
  2. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

I'm not jealous, because I'm going to a CLF seminar this month by my SiJo (Great-Grand Master).

3. Lord Varatrix

Lord Varatrix New Member

are you talking about sifu lornes school? (sp?)

if so, i was there last night, and i am starting the class friday, if your wondering if you were there i was the tall guy full of tattoo's and wearing glasses, lol.

edit: crap i just noticed that you do white crane, and not wing chun, its probably the wing chun class i will be doing, cool none the less.

4. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Well, you should do White Crane instead! You will probably not have an opportunity to practice it again, as it's a rare style.

5. Lord Varatrix

Lord Varatrix New Member

Seems like it, you would yell at me if i told you what kunf fu i almost took, lol, but i wont get into it.

anyway, there are a few things about the white crane style, the sifu says cause i am a bigger guy, its better i do wing chun because white crane will be hard on my knee's, and i have had knee problems before, i currently am taking a supplement called cissus, and it made my knees 100 times better, but i can still hurt them easy.

plus the wing chun class seems so much more relaxed, and with only 8-10 students, while the white crane(at night) seems more "hyper" and theres like 25 students.

i may watch a white crane class tomorrow, not sure.

6. Yohan

Well, to be honest, your sifu just wants to keep you in the class. I had knee problems before I started doing TKD, and some exercise was all they needed, as I hardly have any trouble with them anymore.

But whatever . . .

I'm no spokesman for white crane.

7. Lord Varatrix

Lord Varatrix New Member

Uh, he teaches both classes, its in the same place, rofl.

8. Yohan

LoL - fair enough - I guess he won't have any problem keeping you in his class either way!

Good salesmanship, eh?

9. killerbeez

killerbeez New Member

The best one, you should trust him, white crane stance are really low and might get on your knees and shifu's also teaching wing-chun so you get to learn with an experimented teacher and his all-styles knowledge :D . After a year you might not even worry about your knee anymore...