Just Out of Curiosity! How Many Can You??

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Sourav Ghosh, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Sourav Ghosh

Sourav Ghosh New Member

:p Reply Please, a baby can do more than that!

2. Sourav Ghosh

Sourav Ghosh New Member

Question - If text speak is not allowed then how are you using MAP instead of Martialartsplanet.com ? :rolleyes:

3. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod note: MAP is not text speak. We do allow some commonly accepted abbreviations that are not text speak. For example: TKD for Tae Kwon do, CLF for Choy Li Fut, JKD for Jeet Kune Do. What we do not allow is abbreviations for common words in the English language that can make reading an English language forum difficult or unclear. The point is to have clarity in posts.

Please refer any future questions regarding Mod actions via PM instead of in a thread -again per our Terms of Service. Our Terms of Service, which you agreed to follow by signing up for and posting here, can be found by clicking on the Terms and Rules in the lower right hand corner of every page here.

As a side note - not speaking as a moderator. I am personally not a fan of insincere apologies.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Monkey_Magic likes this.
  4. Monkey_Magic

Monkey_Magic Well-Known Member

Acronyms aren’t the same thing as text speak :)

Also, English may be some people’s second or third language. Text speak is particularly tricky to understand if English isn’t your first language.

Text speak may even vary between American and British English too.

aaradia likes this.
  5. Sourav Ghosh

Sourav Ghosh New Member

Neither am I making one!

6. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

not tried in a while, without any break I could get over 50 earlier this year. When I used to box I used to churn them out as it was the standard warmup/inbetween/warm down/punishement/reward exercise!

Since a car crash they have been my arch nemesis of exercises, so I'm happy with 50, it's been a long journey to get there.

7. StooXex

StooXex Valued Member

At least 1. Beyond that I get bored.

8. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

They're not done for their entertainment value.

Travess

axelb likes this.