Just for the Ladies: 50 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by #1 Stutta, Dec 16, 2003.

1. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

Just for you ladies. I put one out for the guys, so ya'll deserve one, too. Guys: some of this stuff is pretty good;)

1) You have to tell a girl how you feel about her...we make no assumptions.

2) It never hurts to work out...take your own advice.

3) Girls like s*x just as much, if not more than guys.

4) Not all girls m*st*rb*t*...we just don't and no we are not lying.

5) We hate p*rn.

6) Hmmmm...guys in Jeeps...yummmm...

7) Girls need food, water, and compliments to survive.

8) We think about you all the time.

9) Being able to make us laugh is so much more important than how much you can bench-press.

10) We may think you are gay if you wear tighty-whities on a regular basis.

11) Hold our hand.

12) No backseat drivers...NONE.

13) Girls generally don't like giving h**d, so you better be ready to reciprocate if and when you get it.

14) We are not your all-night restaurant.

15) Anything we say or do during that 4 days to a week each month cannot be held against us.

16) If you hold our hand while you are driving we will be thoroughly impressed...especially if it's a stick.

17) Under no circumstances will we have a threesome.

18) You look hot in hooded articles of clothing.

19) If you think for any reason that we don't like you then we probably don't.

20) Having us over while you and your friends play video games does not count as "quality time".

21) Just because we groom ourselves on a regular basis does not mean we're high maintanance.

22) Never comment on how much a girl eats...ever.

23) Keep in mind that we withold s*x when we're mad at you, so you might wanna get around to apologizing...

24) You just can't force us to like sports...especially those associated with the WWF.

25) We're typically smarter than you...so get over it and stop whining when we get better grades than you.

26) If you do not own a wife-beater, stop reading this list, and go invest in one...right now.

27) The ability to play the guitar will help you get laid.

28) We're sorry, Brad Pitt just IS hot...get over it!!!

29) Walks in the rain, kisses on the forehead, and cooking dinner for us will get you everywhere.

30) Just because we're in a serious relationship doesn't mean we plan to marry you someday, so stop being so d*mn scared!!!

31) If you're developing such good finger skills playing video games, you better put them to good use sometimes.

32) Anything you do or say to another girl that you wouldn't want us to know about is considered cheating.

33) If we can admit that we're wrong, you'd better be able to do the same.

34) The excuse "I can't dance" is unacceptable...we'll appreciate the simple fact that you're trying.

35) On that note, if you refuse to dance, expect us to dance with other guys...and lots of them.

36) Think before you speak...it'll make a world of difference.

37) Not all girls kiss on the first date, get over it...we're creatures of mystery.

38) Make fun of our clothes...prepare to die.

39) We don't always expect you to pay for us, but it doesn't hurt to at least offer everyone once in a while.

40) Tell us we're beautiful.

41) The "little things" in a relationship are really the biggest.

42) Foreplay isn't something we should have to ask for...it's a prerequisite.

43) Don't screw us over...especially if we have an older brother or protective guy friends...they will hunt you down and kill you.

44) If you're gonna look at other girls, at least make sure we don't see you do it.

45) Just because we're still just "hanging out" doesn't make it ok to sleep with your ex-girlfriend, friend with benefits, etc.

46) No girl just wants to be your "friend with benefits".

47) We're sensitive too...be gentle (and we're not talking about our hearts here guys).

48) One word when it comes to smoking...quit.

49) We reserve the right to hate all of your ex-girlfriends.

50) If we happen to trip, fall, etc, while wearing the exceptionally high shoes that we love, go ahead and laugh...we will be...that is unless we hurt ourselves...

2. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Interesting :p

#1 Stutta- I thought you were a dude........................

3. totality

totality New Member

ronin:gotcha!

4. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Uhhhh, I'm confused....

5. judojedi

judojedi Officer of the Crown

what is a friend with benefits? and
    what is a wife-beater? i assume the wife-beater is some sort of 'toy'?

walks in the rain????? sod off!

43) Don't screw us over...especially if we have an older brother or protective guy friends...they will hunt you down and kill you.

or a 19stone rugby playing uncle.......

6. Kof_Andy

Kof_Andy New Member

Interesting stuff.

7. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

a "friend with benefits" is a girl who doesn't want a relationship but doesn't mind if you call her at 1am and just want to spend the night...

a wife-beater is a white cotton undershirt with no sleeves, sterotypically worn by white-trash drunks (who beat their wives).

[​IMG]

8. judojedi

judojedi Officer of the Crown

oooohhhhh! rite thanks. our common language causing confusion again.

he he, wife beater would be a good name for a sex toy though what do ya think? :D

is that a picture of you dave? :p

9. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

Thanx, now I am more informed:D

10. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

No that isnt me, it would take me approximately 400 years to grow that much beard.

11. totality

totality New Member

poor unbearded fellow...

wait, that's me too. DAMN IT!

12. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

Dude....

I am a dude.

13. xubis

xubis New Member

Scary

14. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

*signs up for guitar lessons*

15. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

*gets ran over by car*

16. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

In that pic in the bottom right hand corner... Is that a tail sticking out of what looks like a BBQ?

17. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

We can only hope that a pet dog is standing near the barbecue, and that's the tail we're looking at. Otherwise, this guy is cooking road kill.

18. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Ever hear of the Road Kill Cafe. Our moto- "You kill 'em, we grill 'em"

:D

19. Aravi

Aravi New Member

Am I the only one who looked at my fingers with pride after reading that?

:D

20. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

Me too, man.
    I'm the fastest button tapper in all of Long Beach...I could do Joe Higashi's TNT punch for hours withour faltering ^_^