Judo rules?

Discussion in 'Judo' started by FortuneFaded, Feb 29, 2004.

1. FortuneFaded

FortuneFaded Feel my Squirrely wrath!

I've just started learning judo, infact today was my first day and i enjoyed it, but sadly its only once a week for only 1 hour and i hunger for more judo :D, are you allowed in judo to be apart of more than one dojo (correct terminology?)

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I would certainly hope so.

3. redbull

redbull New Member

you as an individual are allowed to do what ever u think is right, not only in judo but in any situation u might encounter. however, multi school training in judo is sometimes frowned upon by instructors, but hey once a week is not enough training for u to make significant improvements in your judo, so i say go for it. try to train at least 2 to 3 times per week.

4. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

If anyone, anywhere, told me I couldn't train somewhere else, I'd think they were a complete and total nonce, with no sense of the real world.

Your allowed to train wherever you want, as much as you want. In Judo its very benificial to train in more than one club because you get to fight a variety of different body types and skill ranges. Also, most Judo instructors (like all good fighters) generally have a range of techniques that they're really good at teaching. So getting around a couple of instructors will also open your eyes up a bit.

Personally I train regularly at 3 different clubs.

Cheers,

Col

5. FortuneFaded

FortuneFaded Feel my Squirrely wrath!

Ah excellent i will defitnly look into joining some other judo clubs, i'm *surprisingly* very energetic towards Judo!

Thanks all