Judo/BJJ In Maidstone

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by smith10, Dec 21, 2020.

1. smith10

smith10 New Member

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any Judo (or grappling) clubs in Maidstone (Kent)

I have googled searched, but all the Judo appear to have shut down a couple of years ago, and can only find clubs outside of Maidstone.

If anyone knows of any active (Covid permitting) Judo or Bjj in Maidstone, i would appreciate it. Or know of other Grappling focused clubs.

Thanks

2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

All judo has closed due to covid, and in BJJ clubs are only running sessions for elite MMA athletes, under strict covid measures, which means their shut to you.

The places which are accepting students, will be the places where people are getting covid.

Once everyone is vaccinated in April, everywhere will be accepting new people again.

Just wait till then.

axelb likes this.
  3. smith10

smith10 New Member

Thanks for your reply. I think I may of asked a mis-leading question. So let me clarify.
    The clubs I have contacted, to ask about training once Gov restrictions allow us, closed permanently a couple of years before covid.
    When I said 'active club' I didn't mean that I can go and train tonight, i simply meant a club that will be re-opening once Gov restrictions allow it,