Ju Jitsu School in Hayes Middlesex

Discussion in 'Ju Jitsu' started by mani, Mar 23, 2005.

1. mani

mani Valued Member

Hello,

Does anyone know of any Ju Jitsu school in or near Hayes, Middlesex.

Thanks

2. stump

stump Supersub

There's HSD combat in Harrow which is MMA but would incorporate a lot of BJJ if that helps

3. kempo-kid

kempo-kid Warning Dangerous

Harrow has an aiuchi jitsu club

KK

4. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Hey I'm in that class! :D (i'm the chinese kid that gets beat up all the time)

Steve The Mauler Dempsey is mainly submissions person, but not sure if it is BJJ cos I never taken a BJJ class. But apparently he has trained with many people, Marco Ruas being one of them.

Good class...wish i can turn up more. (damn night job)

5. Hidden_Dragon

Hidden_Dragon New Member

I know of a Promai class in Hayes, Middlesex. Its a mixed martial arts combining karate and some grappling moves. I don't go but a few of my friends do. The teach grappling and good stand up fighting. Go there, its a hayes stadium on Sundays i think.

www.promai.com looks typical mc Dojo but its not.

6. stump

stump Supersub

<<<Hey I'm in that class! (i'm the chinese kid that gets beat up all the time)>>>

I used to train there last year but found it hard to reconcile with my work too! Steve is a top bloke and an excellent instructor. I know his stuff isn't strictly Ju Jitsu but hell you could do a lot worse :)

By the way Mushroom, we train in Isleworth on Monday nights if you're ever stuck for a place to train - it's a fairly casual MMA session...all are welcome.

7. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Poi-fect! My days off are Mondays....unless someone up top decides differently. PM me the address or something and I'll see when I can make my way!