Journals

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by WorldChampTKD, Feb 8, 2004.

1. WorldChampTKD

WorldChampTKD New Member

How do we get to our Journals?

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Try the big JOURNAL button at the top of the forum :D

3. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek

cunningly hidden by Yoda. ;)

4. YODA

Yep - I knew they'd never find it up there :Angel:

5. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

I hope this isn't another stupid question about the new MAP. But, how do you look at other people's journals if they aren't on the most recent entries list? Used to be under their avatar there was a button marked Journal, now how can you get to someone's journal that hasn't posted recently?

6. WorldChampTKD

WorldChampTKD New Member

Ok ok...that was a dumb question, but you dont have to make fun of me for it!! LOL! Thanks, I wouldn't have ever found it.

7. WorldChampTKD

WorldChampTKD New Member

No wait, my problem isnt solved, how od i get to my own journal?? The only link in the is "Get a Journal" which it says I don't have access to, and then the new journal entries and all that stuff. I wanna write in my journal.

8. kata_rox

kata_rox New Member

I share your problem Jen. I do not have a journal, however was always able to read others.Now my access is denied!
    Help Help oh wise MAPPERS, what do i do?

9. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

10. YODA

There are a few issues with the old journal software, which we are still using because the new version is not ready yet. This is one of the areas we are still working on - watch this space!

Others Journals should be accessible from the Journal button that used to be under their avatar - we hope to have that back in place today.

11. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Will that include the mod/admin signs as well? It's good to see who's in charge, especially for the new members.

12. YODA

Yes - those are part of the same function.

13. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Booksie wait, we thought you were in charge?

14. hongkongfuey

note - Admins names are in bigger font! Awards will be back in the next couple of days.

15. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Genius, pure genius :D

Kwaj => I just don't like to show off about it

16. hongkongfuey