Journal suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by booksie_girl, Jul 1, 2004.

1. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Would it be possible to make it compulsory to give a journal entry a title? Just a lttle bit of code that sends up a reminder box if the field isn't filled in? Sometimes people forget, which makes it a little bit difficult to read the entry, since there is no link, and you have to find their journal in the list.

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

good idea booksie, another one i had thought of but not posted yet :)

another suggestion, as this is the journal suggestion thread: how about getting rid of peoples journals if they have been banned or havent posted in it for a while? might save a bit of bandwidth or summat like that :)

3. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Something I had thought of, but hadn't posted ;). Oh, and maybe we should get rid of Yoda's journal since he hasn't updated it for months (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, wrtie something) :p

4. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

aye, get rid of all his journal posts! :D

5. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek

yeah yeah - heard it before Gaskell! ;)

6. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Hey at least he's doing it the right way around.

Some people post without first thinking about it :Angel:

7. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

these daft things that i think of just before i log-off at night and say "i'll post that in the morning". get up the next morning, "i was goin to post summat.....what the heck was it?" :confused:....

yoda's right, at least i think about it first. not my fault its a good idea and people post it before me :(