Journal of Aaradia's MA Journey

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by aaradia, Feb 14, 2015.

1. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Friday, January 17, 2020 -

5:10ish - Solo practice. CLF - Sup Ji Kau Da, Ng Lun Ma and Ng Lun Choi. Tournament version of Ping Kuen and 3 section staff. Also tournament dagger techniques. TCC - Taming Dragon Spear, Tournament version of Yin Yang Five element palm. Had it timed several times and I think I have settled on a tournament version of the right length. We will see what my instructor thinks when he gets back. Tournament version of Small Circle Fast Form. Tai Sifu was next to me and commented positively on my Fajing!

6:30 - Stick Fighting class. Drilling basic block pattern. Then a couple of matches.

7:00 - Two person practice with Ms. M. Ms. B is out with minor injury. We focused on CLF. 9 star, Golden Leopard vs Tiger. Plum Blossom vs Cross Pattern and Broadsword vs Spear. The older curriculum forms are coming back well from Ms. M's time off.

Cross pattern vs Plum Blossom is also progressing well. Ms. M was just shown a huge chunk of it one lesson before her instructor went on vacation. We have been working really hard on getting this side down. We got to the end tonight! Still needs a lot of work, but it is coming along quite well. We did part of the other side too.

Only doing me on spear and her on broadsword side of that form. Both tournament and full version.

9:20ish - School closes

4 hours and 10 minutes

Saturday, January 18, 2020 - Worked all day/ rest day

Sunday, January 19, 2020 - Rest day

2018 Total Hours = 684 hours and 06 minutes
    2019 Total Hours (only tracked Jan 1st thru Aug ?) = 374 hours & 39 minutes

2020 - Week 3 = 12 hours and 40 minutes
    2020 Total Hours = 34 hours and 32 minutes

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    axelb and Nachi like this.