Jordon takes up Cage Fighting

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Adsy, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Adsy

Adsy Valued Member

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

There isn't anything to say about that really................I mean..............nothing, yet so much.:thinking:

3. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I think the ratings for women mma are about to rise :rolleyes:

4. Topher

Topher allo!

Sounds like she's just using it for exercise rather than to fight.

5. Moi

It may get more women into the sport due to the publicity or it might just launch a non-contact MMA titled training that isn't really MMA but the practitioners think it is. MMAercise:bang:

6. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I was thinking the same thing. MMAercise would be populated by women in pink gloves and make up, who don't really want to sweat and who throw punches with elbows out and do more damage scratching each other with their lethal nails than by armbars or RNC!

7. Southpaw535

Exactly whats going to happen. Some stuff in mma i guess could be used like GnP on bags but I hate them labelling it mma excercise. Its an mma fighter training her possibly using some stuff from it to get in shape for some modellingthing. Biiiiiig differnece betweent that and stepping in the cage to fight.
    Maybe I should have read the article before i posted

8. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

She's not training to be a fighter. She's just training at a gym to get in shape. Looks like a decent fitness routine. Boxing sucks though.

9. liero

liero Valued Member

I'd let her train with me...apparently this guy is her ex-bf, so maybe he is just trying to get back in the goodbooks ;)

10. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Pfffffffttt... who wouldn't role with her.

*come on.. had to be said...
    :D

11. Bronze Statue

Bronze Statue Valued Member

I don't know who that is, but personally I don't see what the big deal is. Striking arts have Thai Bow. Weapons arts have that Forza sword stuff if I remember correctly. What is so special about MMA that makes MMA-ercise somehow so unbelievable?

12. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

ummm... let's not go crazy here... it's Tae Bo.... NOT.... Thai Bow. :rolleyes:

13. GrappleorWrestle

GrappleorWrestle Valued Member

Flavor of the month

14. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Her press ups were on the knees (women in my Boot Camp squad have to do full press ups) and her planche was ass in the air (OK that's her job but doesn't mean she has to exercise like that). FFS on her press ups she has two big lumps of silicon out front so she doesn't have to go down so far.

Plus in my opinion she is a waste of space, manipulative spoilt bratty and talentless.

15. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

I'm sorry but am I the only straight man here who finds everything about her repulsive? I'm all for her training MMA; social conventions prohibit me from smashing her face in, so I am quite happy for someone else to do it for me.

16. Moi

No, I agree. A mouthy fake.

17. Southpaw535

That "too much of a good thing" sayin sums it up for me

18. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

that "too much of a trashy, attention seeking, waste of skin" saying sums it up for me.

19. Spinmaster

Spinmaster Valued Member

I honestly don't understand what the big deal is. If she actually learns MMA and does well with it, great! If she doesn't... that's too bad for her. Same goes for anyone, really.

20. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Sounds about right. I think she has ruined herself with her massive amount of plastic surgery and she has the personality of a snake with ****.