Joe Lewis

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by jaggernautico, Jul 28, 2011.

1. jaggernautico

jaggernautico Valued Member

Picked this up from another posting on facebook about joe lewis and thought i would copy and paste it here:

Dear Joe Lewis Students and Friends:

As many of you know, on July 18th Joe Lewis had an operation to remove a brain tumor from his left temporal lobe. Joe needs to go through a period of rehabilitation during which time he will be unable to work. We are not sure how long this process will take.

Our mentor, instructor and friend Joe Lewis needs our financial help now. Whether you are a direct student, a down line student or a fan who has benefited from his fabulous career, it is time to step up and help.

The easiest way to do this is to go to www.joelewisfightingsystems.com and join his association. The money from membership will goes directly to Joe to get him through this rough period. Plus, there are many benefits to you by being a member. You can join for $12.50 a month as an individual or $24.50 a month as a school.

Those wishing to make a monthly donation in addition to their membership, or in lieu of a membership, may go to www.friendsofjoelewis.com and contribute $10, $25, $50, $100 or more monthly cancelable at any time.

If you have been part of the Joe Lewis world, whether near or far, this is your time to give back and help the greatest martial artist the world has ever seen.

I thank you in advance for your help.

2. Lee M

Lee M Valued Member

I don't know allot about Joe Lewis - but he keeps coming up all the time as a Legend and I do hope he recovers from this.

Best wishes Lee