JKD Mailing list

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by Morne, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Morne

Morne Valued Member

For those interested you can now subscribe to the JKD High Performance Street Fighting Mailing list.
    Take note this is a mailing list which means there are no discussions on this list, it is purely a once a month Free Newsletter that you will be receiving which will cover aspects such as training tips, Multimedia Product Reviews, Tournament dates/reviews, Seminar Dates/reviews, Articles, Thoughts of the month etc.

The whole idea of this mailing list is to share the dynamics of JKD High Performance Street Fighting with like minded people across the globe. SO yes this mailing list is available for members and Non Members to subscribe to. SO if you know of a friend or anyone that might be interested receiving this kind of information then this will be the mailing list for them to belong to.

It's Simple to subscribe. Just send a blank email with nothing typed in the Subject Line to the following email address
    jkd-hpsf-subscribe@yahoogroups.com it will register the email address where the email is sent from and Automatically subscribe it to the Mailing list.

Have a great day!

Kindest Regards
    Morné
    ---------------------
    Morné Swanepoel
    President JKD High Performance Street Fighting
    Website www.jkd.co.za
    President World Taiji Boxing Association South Africa
    Website www.jkd.co.za/taichi.htm

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Ok - this one at least is on topic so I'll leave THIS one up.

The other SIX are toast.

3. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Thanks Yoda, I was trying to delete them myself...

4. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

Dang...SIX???. Is he getting paid to plug the mailing list or something?

5. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Not directly - but I'm sure the whole idea of this "free" email list isn't to "to share the dynamics of JKD High Performance Street Fighting with like minded people across the globe" but to sell video tapes & recruit people to his paid for membership options.