JKD in Birmingham, UK

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by KickinIt, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kung Fu Warrior

Kung Fu Warrior New Member

Im sorry, I do appologise for my ignorance Tel!

I was mistaken...the charge of £7000 is not for an instructors workshop as i said, but as i have been told by some concept guys, the £7000 is what it cost for a Seminar!

Once again, i do apologise...that wasnt the point i was trying to make however, i was just trying to give examples to explain to Kickinit, that everyone charges to do these courses, not just Sifu Jerry Poteet!

Thanks for correcting me Tel, as i may have mislead people with the mistake!

Take Care...

2. KickinIt

KickinIt Banned Banned

Kung Fu Warrior / February ,

No apology necessary , your posts have been filled with so many factual errors nobody took them seriously anyway. Dan Inosanto charges £7000 for certification, no he doesn't, as you have already admitted. As previously stated incase you missed the point even if he did, he does not hand out certificates after you pat as Jerry Poteet does, that is the huge difference right there. On Jerry Poteet's Instructor courses you pay , you pass, you can't fail. Jerry will certify you in a weekend or under a week, with Dan it will take years.

The cost for a seminar from Dan is wrong also, it would depend where he is going to if he has to come from USA specifically to your country to do seminar, naturally it will be more than domestic one. But if it was £7000 a seminar , nobody would hire Dan to do seminars, at least not in the UK, as the host would never recoup their costs, not many seminars generate more than £7K in UK.

If the above information came from Sifu Sardara, you might want to check the sources before stating it publically. As stated previously feel free to phone Tommy Carruthers or email him and ask him if Sardara wanted certified by him, you talk of going to the source well go to it and ask him, try James Sinclair Wing Chun also to hear about his training with him, etc.

3. tel

tel absorb what is useful for

hey mate, thats cool. some people say rubbish just to put dan down, you are clearly not doing that.

i agree everyone does charge for being on an instructors course/programme. dan charges a yearly fee. as does everyone.

4. tel

tel absorb what is useful for

i have only done seminars in the uk. but he does teach all is arts seperate including jkd

5. Kung Fu Warrior

Kung Fu Warrior New Member

Excuse yourself (kickinit), but the words you speek stink :eek:
    At no point was i speeking to you, and i have no intention of replying to your pointless, childish, iv got a stick up my :eek: hidden agenda comments, any longer :woo:
    Your like a fly, or even smaller and you wont fly away either!!! :D

You have failed to hurt anyone but yourself, and you are just scratching for credabillity now, its sad...

At least i know when im wrong, and can move on from it! You however seem to antagonise others on this site, as shown on many other threads, even Martial Arts Masters have shown their discrace for your comments!!! :mad:

As you said, it would be best for you not to post on this thread again...

Peace be your journey, :D

Kung Fu Warrior

6. KickinIt

KickinIt Banned Banned

NIHANG JI = Sarara Himself posting at last!!!!!

Okay he is posting pure spam & advertising so he will get a ban shortly but at least he has decided to show face and not get his students to defend him.

7. KickinIt

KickinIt Banned Banned

February (& Side-Kick Kung Fu Warrior),

Maybe you don't understand what a forum is , someone posts something anyone, can respond to it. You only want one person to see it or respond to it then use private message , would have thought that obvious. Just with regards to the kindergarden type stuff 'at no points was I speaking to you', etc.

Both of you have deeply embarrassed yourselves , and your Sifu also, if that was what you were tring to achieve you succeeded admirably, worryingly I think that wasn't the intention.

From personal insults & attacks such as gems like 'chappy with a nappy', go crawl under a rock, 'words you speak stink' , etc; to trying to back up Sardara's training history against Dave Carnell who taught him & is one of the most respected JKD people in the country. Along with posting numerous false information , like Dan Inosanto charges £7000 for certification, at least you had the decency to apologise on that one.

Numerous posts with the 'go to the source' line, which is highly ironic , as neither of you practice what you preach. Would have been easy to contact an Instructor of Dan Inosanto to see if he does actually charge £7000 for certification; easy to contact Dave Carnell regarding Sardara's training history. Also to contact people like Tommy Carruthers as you claimed it was 'pure lies' Sardara wanted certified by him, ask Tommy he will tell you it's true. Easy to contact James Sinclair over the 3 years studying Wing Chun with him also. But neither of you did any of that, and just believed every word. You already know about the 15 years - lol with Dave Carnell as Dave himself posted here on it, but before he posted it would have taken one email or phone call to know it was false.

Now we have Nihang Ji posting (Sardara himself all suspect) , there are Chinese restaurants now with online Internet access too?, I never knew that , as clearly he is reading fortune cookies and posting what's on them 'you got to give it to yourself before you can find the key', etc.

Anyone reading this, nobody in their right mind will want to study with Sardara, and that is solely down to the conduct & words of yourselves - February/ Kung Fu Warrior, along with the Philosophical Sage Nihang Ji (some are sikh of him already). Trying to post things disagreeing with Dave Carnell destroyed credibilty also, as did trying to defend poor demos on video saying they were meant fo fun. You would do well to look up the word - Introspection.

If you want to be truly innovative why not study the moves in this video, I do not know to be honest if this guy has formally studied JKD, but his footwork is incredible, watch especially his sideways stance and how he moves with it, if you can add the footwork to your JKD I think you will be really onto something revolutionary, study the video closely. Why not post a video of Sardara or yourselves trying the footwork in the video, now that would be fun as you said the previous video was intended to be fun only :-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9nptjUs9FM"]MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This - YouTube[/ame]

8. february

february Valued Member

Thin ice.

Definition of a Troll
    You shall henceforth be considered the above (a Troll that is, not a neo-Nazi)

9. KickinIt

KickinIt Banned Banned

Februrary's best defence or rather smokescreen calling people trolls, in a lame attempt to take the attention away from himself and sidekicks, and just how deeply they have embarrassed and shamed themselves. Very lame, not exactly intelligent, and rather sad (anyone just read back through this thread & look at February's & Kung Fu Warrior's posts to get an idea of what I mean by deeply embarassing themselves).

A Troll by definition would be someone that comes out with sheer nonsense like Dan Inosanto charges £7000 for certification / making numerous false statements about past training history like 15 years training with someone when it was really a small amount of lessons / calling people childish names and firing personal insults 'chappy with a nappy', 'words you speak stink', etc / posting things as fact that you haven't bothered to check out like going to the source - Tommy Carruthers , James Sinclair, etc / being so naive and gullible to believe everything one person tells you and subsequently posting it as fact / trying to argue and disagree with one of the UK's leading authorities on JKD - Dave Carnell. All of those define the word Troll. One more time incase you missed it last time , you would do well to look up the word - Introspection, and from there try grow.

10. february

february Valued Member

Yes "Kenny", all very grown up....throwing out challenges left, right and centre, questioning people's credentials and not being forthcoming about your own ("I'll give you the information in person" - LOL).

When are you actually going to come out and admit how you know Sifu Sunny, where you're actually based and what you're actual name is? We know what you're agenda is (and it is the definition of "Trolling", we know this, even if the Mods don't).

Look, if you've got such a huge problem with him, why didn't you discuss it with him in person (like a decent human being)? You've got his number, you know where he is (right around the corner). Why lie about "friends" wanting to do JKD in Birmingham? By all accounts you seem to know plenty about the schools around here and around the country, so why single out Sardara?

Why the personal insults ("Sandra") and so on...why the reference to being "sikh" of it?

Get in touch with him and we can discuss the problem like decent human beings.

11. KickinIt

KickinIt Banned Banned

February,

I have no problem with Nihang Ji, and as I said numerous times just email me here and we can meet no problem, again I am certainly not a troll and sad you make the accusation. This is a discussion forum after all if you can't take the negative as well as the positive best not to visit here and post, such is the inevitable nature of duscussions on forums. Actually, I do know people in Birmingham wanting to do JKD, so you are mistaken, they will be going with Dave Carnell's guys there. In the initial post , I posted the jkduk.com link because to my knowledge it is the only website up for an Instructor in Birmingham; if there are others post them, I've not seen them. This thead turned into a general discusson on certification in JKD, renowned experts like Dave Carnell posted 'beware of weekend wonders' probably good advice , and Sardara's certification was discussed as Jerry Poteet is the only person to ever come to the UK & certify people in that manner, in JKD. Many people don't agree nor value such certification, others do, obviously Sardara feels it is worthwhile and his students like yoursself have no problem with it; that's about it some people support it , others don't. Those in the 'don't' category like nearly everyone here besides yourselves, try respect their opinions even if you don't necessarily agree with them. Again with the 'go to the source' line, go to the sources it is very easy to contact people in that resume, yet you have never done so. There endeth the discussion. You don't post again in this thread, I won't either, nothing more to say on it. Let people make up their own minds, and let this thread finally die.

12. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Classic. The Challenge machine is at it again. :rolleyes:

13. february

february Valued Member

Don't tell me he's "offered you out" as well - LOL

You continually speak about "dodging issues" etc. but haven't answered any of the questions directed at you?

You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out....

You keep talking about letting the thread die, but you constantly resurrect it (I've also seen you on other threads directing people to this one)?

"Kenny" who "stays" in Oxford....you say we can meet up any time, give us a ring (you've got the number) and like I said, we can discuss this like rational human beings.

At the end of the day there's plenty of room in Birmingham for whatever school that you want to set up too. You never know, you might be able to poach some of Sardara's students after they've read this thread :rolleyes:

Thou art a fool, good sir :D

14. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Thread locked for a clean up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.