Jeet Kune Do techniques

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by Bruce Lee, Feb 26, 2003.

?

Who's Better?

Poll closed Dec 23, 2003.
  1. Bruce Lee

22 vote(s)
    53.7%
  2. Jackie Chan

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. Jet Lee

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. Bruce li

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  5. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Me

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  7. My Mother

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HKD

HKD New Member

bruce lee did alot of extreme things when he was training which i think had something to do with his aneurysm
    HKD

2. Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee New Member

Can he jump like 5-6 ft high.

3. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

Who? Bruce Lee? Kinda hard to jump at all when supine in a box under 6' of earth. :)

Mike

4. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Hard for a normal person Mike! :D

5. r4bid

r4bid New Member

pesilat: you just made me fall out of my chair and hit my head on my desk when I was getting back up!

6. br00ster

br00ster New Member

:)

hi,

As for brain edema's ,curses etc....pffft!!!

We all know it was a clan of Okinawan ninja's!!!!

7. HKD

HKD New Member

how old R U?

8. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

I feel a poll coming on.....

9. HKD

HKD New Member

Re: :)

HHMMMMM, thats very interesting

HKD

10. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

LOL. That's my chi at work. I can knock you down and hurt you without even seeing you, much less touching you ;)

Mike

11. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

This one's been answered by him previously. I believe the answer is 11 (though I may be a year or so off), right Bruce?

Mike

12. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

Oh My God, I'm gon for just a few weeks and look at everything I've missed. Someone how'about begin to update me on things thru PM or something. All these new people all these new threads. What's MP coming to:eek:

13. HKD

HKD New Member

oh, ok now i see

14. Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee New Member

Why is everybody askin me age.
    I feel stupid. :(

15. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

Don't feel stupid.

The reason people are asking is because of the way you write your posts.

If you were 25 and writing the posts you do, then we might consider you stupid. At 11, your posts, and the way they're written, make perfect sense.

You're ignorant (not intended as an insult, just a fact).

There's nothing wrong with ignorance. The fact that you're out here trying to learn things means you're trying to overcome your ignorance. That's noble, and the opposite of stupid.

A quote I got from my instructor, "We can fix ignorance. Nothing we can do about stupidity."

It helps us to know your age (at least in a general sense) and background. By knowing it, we know that you're not a troll. You're just a newbie trying to get educated.

Don't be offended when someone asks your age, it really does help us in responding properly to your questions.

Mike

16. HKD

HKD New Member

very good answer pesilat, and bruce don't feel stupid we all are some times at least U have the nurve to ask the questions that U want to know answers to a stupid person wont ask cuz he doesn't want to sound stupid, then he does stupid things cuz he didn't ask.

HKD

17. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

Or, more often (in my experience), a stupid person won't ask questions because they think they know the answer already.

Mike

18. HKD

HKD New Member

more often than not.
    Ur batting a 1000 today pesilat

HKD

19. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

LOL. Just doing the best I can, as usual. Some days I gets da bear; some days da bear gets me :)

Mike

20. Solane

Solane New Member

Yes at age 11 you tend to want to know the answer straight away. With age comes patience, or it generally does : )

Bruce I would suggest that you have a good look through the other posts as you may find the answer you are looking for with out needing to ask. If not ask away.

Solane