jean claude van damme vs undertaker

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by jet, Sep 23, 2003.

?

who would win a fight in real life?

1. the undertaker

25 vote(s)
    51.0%
  2. jean claude van damme

24 vote(s)
    49.0%
  1. Adam

Adam New Member

Threads like these make me think the Internet should be destroyed....

2. booj

booj New Member

threads like these are my raison d'etre....

3. booj

booj New Member

FAO Chelle - Is that avatar your passport photo? I can just picture you in Van Dammes bed!!

4. aml01_ph

aml01_ph Urrgggh...

NOOOOO! Don't take away my outlet for stupidity! :cry:

5. booj

booj New Member

Save that for the Gracie bros vs X men thread!

6. booj

booj New Member

Ha you just changed it!! That photo, of course, is from his youth, and not a current image of the wrinkled, mulleted, b-movie dweller!

7. Nrv4evr

Nrv4evr New Member

come to think of it, when was his last post 2000 movie? digging in deep here. :D

8. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Last edited: Apr 17, 2004
  9. booj

booj New Member

Then why is it at the top everytime I log in?

10. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Post 2000 JCVD movies..

Double Team, Abominable, The Replicant, The Monk, The Order, In Hell, Derailed.

Most are American movies but by Hong Kong Directors. In fact, great HK directors like John Woo, Tsui Hark, Ringo Lam made their first US movie using Van Damme.
    From Hell is about him in a Russian prison and its great, testing out his acting ability.

Why all the hostility against Van Damme? He's great! and the only time he had a mullet (i think) was during Hard Target by John Woo.

Hands whiskey to woman.."Drink, but do not spill. You kill the grass"

11. aml01_ph

aml01_ph Urrgggh...

You have to forgive these Van Damme dammers here. Personally, I rather liked his performance in Legionnaire and The Replicant (the clone not the killer). As for the others.... :(

You can't really ask much asking talent from a genre that doesn't cultivate it.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2004
  12. pimphand

pimphand New Member

Interesting debate.

Van Damme wins this clash of the titans with surprising ease IMO. He utilises his under rated skills and versatile attack to wrap the Undertaker in a cocoon of horror.

I see Brussels’ favourite son winning via submission, utilising his spandex uniform to choke out the WWE colossus.

This is a terrific match up, lets hope the ‘money men’ can get their heads together and make this one a reality. I would buy the PPV fo sho.