jean claude van damme vs undertaker

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by jet, Sep 23, 2003.

?

who would win a fight in real life?

1. the undertaker

25 vote(s)
    51.0%
  2. jean claude van damme

24 vote(s)
    49.0%
  1. USGR13

USGR13 Valued Member

Van Damme would win. Alot of people put him down because they dont think he is a real Martial Artist but its been proven guys so stop throwing that crap on him and as far as the Undertaker gos ya hes big and might put up a good fight but come on guys seriously WWE Wrestling is FAKE!!!!! get over it ,its nothing but a soap opera with fighting added into it , its all setup the whole thing, if you want to see real fights please watch UFC or Pride Fighting Championship or K-1 ect.

2. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Well he is big, but I don't think an actor or semi trained "professional" wrestler could stop a highly trained martial artist. I'll still take JCVD.

3. Kenpo Kicker

Kenpo Kicker New Member

Where is it proven that van damme is a real maist?

4. Adam

Adam New Member

Any pro-wrestler would kill JCVD. What's he gonna do, flex at them?

5. Supa Nova

Supa Nova Banned Banned

hu the f*ck woz that picture u posted he was one ugly motherf*cka
    and i doubt that that wad the undertaker
    wrestling is fake they suck ass i could beat the undertaker cuz im so little id run under his legs and on the way through id punch him in the ballz

6. Adam

Adam New Member

And he would likely pick you up and piledrive you. A few guidelines for posting on martial arts planet:

1) Please don't swear. It shows up like **** anyway and annoys everybody.
    2) Lay off the ebonicz and the niggaspeak. Learn how to use '
    3) Post sensibly

Thank you.

7. K93200

K93200 Banned Banned

Van Damme would definetely win, he's agile flexible and super strong in his technique without a doubt he's the one to win

8. booj

booj New Member

Yeah!, he's up there with the best of 'em....De Niro, Pacino, Penn and Freedman.

??

9. booj

booj New Member

I know for a fact that Van Damme wouldn't have a chance against the Undertaker. I would fancy my own chances against the muscles from Brussels....Just because you can wear leg warmers and do the splits it doesn't mean you can fight!

I know for a fact that Van Dammes fighting career was very 'limited' to say the least - can anyone prove that he even fought in any discipline?

Oh, and Im just as sexy as 'the Muscles' to boot...

10. booj

booj New Member

So Racist references are OK then? Seems a little hypocritical to me.

11. OBCT

OBCT New Member

Damn you booj, you beat me to it. I am the one liner king, and if you encroach on my territory i will sit on.
    As my name suggests that would not be pleasant. Imagine Big Daddy sat on top of poor brucie, his JKD wouldn't help him then, HA! HA! HA!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2004
  12. booj

booj New Member

Another cocky fella from the Midlands - Ahoy there sir!

wheres the rest of the post gone anyway!! I think I broke it..

13. booj

booj New Member

No I was on the last page...Damn you brain!!

14. K93200

K93200 Banned Banned

HAHAHA Funny guy man

15. OBCT

OBCT New Member

16. DeZzErX

DeZzErX New Member

17. Nrv4evr

Nrv4evr New Member

you could never tell. unless van damme actually had brain damage and was stupid enough to try and punch the undertaker, we will never know if he could inflict pain, let alone injury. undertaker in a minute.

18. Nrv4evr

Nrv4evr New Member

and you registered for this sole purpose? wow...now i've seen it all... :D

19. Chelle

Chelle New Member

No I didn't :rolleyes:

20. aml01_ph

aml01_ph Urrgggh...

The Undertaker of course. He has to train because he will get hurt if he doesn't and because it is part of his job. Van Damme probably has not trained for a fight in years.