Japanese Women Are Stronger Than They Look

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by onyomi, Mar 28, 2007.

1. onyomi

onyomi 差不多先生

2. nam

nam Valued Member

omg loool!!!!!

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

err... this was posted already and had a rather long and lengthy debate attached to it. Most of the debate centered around two things...

1)
    was the video fake or for a TV show
    (general consensus was yes it's fake or for a TV show)

2) was a suplex an appropriate amount of force

Which people batted around for several pages. I've still got the same opinion... fake video or not. Discussing the abstract concept of what is appropriate force... if you're going to victimize someone then you have to be prepared to accept to whatever comes your way. If it means your sorry ass get suplexed in the process... then such is life.

No one forced to victimize an innocent person. Deal with it.

4. onyomi

onyomi 差不多先生

Oops... must have missed that one. I agree with you about appropriate level of force.

5. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

That's why you want to be nice around them. :)

6. slipthejab

That's what happens when you have a male dominated society that sells alledgedly used schoolgirl panties from streetside vending machines and they have to have special female-only subway cars to keep women from being fondled in epidemic proportions. :eek:

There will be backlash. :D

7. Mr Punch

Mr Punch Homicidal puppet

Cmon! Less of the stereotypes please! It's not true! It's illegal to sell used schoolgirls' underwear in Japan!

... And yes, that means they actually did have to make a law against it...

:eek: :cry: :bang:

Not just the subways, but most of the railway lines. That's only two carriages per train though and at rush hours... which means it's pretty much open season on the other 8 carriages and at any other time of the day! :woo:

I think the figure was 80% of girls have been groped by end of high-school age. I might have just made that up, but it's pretty high.

My wife got 500,000 yen compensation for hers though...! Although... of course, most women over here don't report it or catch hold of the guy, like my wife did.

BTW, most of the shows over here have nothing that looks that real... not to say it isn't a fake of course, but I haven't seen anything like it on TV here.

Oh well, back to your scheduled programming.

8. hanakuso

hanakuso Banned Banned

Like pretty much every society on earth.

9. hanakuso

hanakuso Banned Banned

Obviously fake. With better resolution you can actually see jigsaw mats on the 'elevator' floor. The question is, was that even a woman?

10. Oversoul

Oversoul Valued Member

Also, you can see that he doesn't struggle when she throws him. It's fake.

11. onyomi

onyomi 差不多先生

Dang, you're right. :eek: But I still prefer to live in my illusionary world where small women routinely suplex purse-snatchers. :love:

12. slipthejab

As far as illusions go... that's not a bad one to have. :p

13. slipthejab

:D Case and point.

14. BlindClown

BlindClown tinit

fake but effective:D