It's Gonna Happen!

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Trent Tiemeyer, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

2. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Now that will be a great fight! I will always go for my man Couture but Silva could make it REALLY interesting.

And off-topic - Randy's shorts with Belfort's blood soaking them - very disturbing.

3. Trent Tiemeyer

I swear they were white earlier that night.:D

4. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Has anything actually been discussed? Last I heard, relations were a bit sour between the UFC and Pride over the Liddell situation.
    If/ when this fight happens, will it be in the UFC or Pride? Either way, one fighter's going to be off their home turf. After the pasting Randy put on Vitor (I was picking him to win, too :rolleyes: ), I'm gonna pick Randy, but Silva's certainly no walkover

5. Trent Tiemeyer

The difference maker will be whether it takes place in a ring or a cage. I can't see Silva winning in the cage.

6. Adam

Adam New Member

Doubt that it will happen. I'll be convinced when it's signed.

7. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

I'm sure Zuffa REALLY wouldn't like too see Randy going to Pride for the match (if it does take place). So i reckon it might be in a cage personally.

" Now, I have proved many times that I'm willing to put it on the line, I sent Chuck over there 3 times, I put him in the Grand Prix. We sent Ricco Rodriguez over there, and they keep saying they're gonna send people over here but they NEVER DO. So I'm waiting for these sissies to come over here and fight us. "- Dana White.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2004
  8. Sever

Sever Valued Member

It's only fair - Liddell went to Pride and fought on their turf, Wandy should fight on Randy's. If it happens in the cage, Randy by GnP (hope he wears black shorts for that one :) )

9. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

hehe those shorts have a kinda sickening "cool" look to them tho ;)

10. Sever

Sever Valued Member

True, but from a distance, they just look pink!

11. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

hehe i wouldn't wanna mock Randy Couture for wearing anything pink to be honest! :p

12. notquitedead

notquitedead used to be Pankration90

If that fight does happen, I'm still going for Silva. :D

13. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

If it's in a cage then Randy, if it's in a ring then Silva. Either way, i think Silva is going to be a TOUGH opponent for Randy. Possibly even one of the toughest of his career so far...