ITF Logo Use

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by StuartA, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Statement of fact, nothing more. It's a good tune.

2. Moi

That's funny considering you do TKD:kick:

3. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I think he means "I susupect mischief is asuperfoot".

4. Moi

Something to say in your sig Super? Can't quite make it out:rolleyes:

5. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

You know what they say about a certain recreational activity involving your genitals affecting vision ;)

6. Moi

No, what's that?

7. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

I would have thought you`d at least applauded the effort.. after all, its a little more inventive than simply posting a YouTube vid!.. Oh well! :bang:

Anyway, Ill give the vid :star::star::star::star: and the new lyrics :star::star::star:

:cool:

8. EternalRage

EternalRage Valued Member

Wow things have certainly changed since I took TKD nearly 10 years ago.

I don't think we ever cared this much about patches.

Are you guys TKDers or girl scouts?

9. Moi

.........and I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids:mad:

10. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Wow things have certainly changed since I took TKD nearly 10 years ago.

Not judging by that grading video they haven't. Bwahahaha...I'm here all week, try the veal.

11. Custom Volusia

Custom Volusia Valued Member

LOL YOU are calling people offensive?? And now you are asking for ANOTHER thread to be locked???? Amazing.

Nothing I said was offensive. Just the truth. I didn't call you an E-thug because you are confident about your ability to defend yourself. I called you an E-thug because you clearly stated that you can beat anyone. On the internet. With no proof. If that is being pompous I don't know what is.

I informed you that you are mistaken if you do not think that the ITF has McDojo's. Of course they do. Every ORG/Art has some. It happens. Have you been to every ITF school? I have been to a few...and they were McDojo's!!!!

I informed you that unless you are training in some ground work you would be in trouble if/when a fight goes to the ground. You made some obscure statement how you 'will never go to the ground'. Again, how pompous. I can ALMOST guarantee that if you go against a BB in BJJ, in a fair fight, you WILL end up on the ground at some point. Or do you really think that you can defeat a guy/gal that has over 10 years experience and NORMALLY some cross training in some sort of stand up art???

Your only defense is 'if I post..blank..then people will just..blank..right away" so you don't post anything actually WORTH reading.

You made an attempt at 'history' with zero links to back it up. Just the word of some mysterious uncle. Have you taken no college whatsoever? If you had you would know that is not acceptable. (I would say your high school should've taught you that, but I'm not sure about European high schools.)

I TELL you that there are things about my school I don't like and you automatically assume that the training is sub-par. Luckily someone else informed you that a McDojo doesn't always mean bad training. It could be many things. Maybe they charge too much. Maybe they belt too quickly. Yet you still can get good training at some of them. You tell ME I'm throwing away good money. Do you even know what I pay? Do you even know IF I pay? NO. Because you jumped onto this board and have said ABSOLUTLY NOTHING POSITIVE. Nor have you made an attempt to get to know the posters here. You just started jumping Stu. Don't try to say you didn't because we can all see your post history.

How about this. Start a thread where you aren't being rude to anyone. Where you aren't being pompous. Or even just reply to threads like that for a bit. Then, if one doesn't go the way you think it should, don't sit there complaining about it begging for ANOTHER thread to be shut down. Do you think you own the place????

Or just go somewhere else.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  12. Custom Volusia

Only Tezzer really cares. I would train in shorts and a tee if I could.

13. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

Wow looks like I touched a nerve :dunno:

Just to clarify a few points mate:

1 i been trying to ignore you from day one cos its been obvious you just wanted to join the group bandwagon. Nothing you posted was really worthy of anything. I'm going to carry on trying to ignore you.

2 I aint rude or pompous. Confident? Damn right I am. I find it funny that so many people here get upset because I say that my TKD is effective on the street. And these same poeple are members of a TKD forum and many actually do TKD!!!!:jawdrop:

Its pretty clear they would rather live in a world where're they're prcticisng an ineffective art. Perhaps they get off on being the butt of those jokes about mcdojos? Who knows mate.:thinking:

3 As for my comments about going to the ground, or rather staying on my feet. its called POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE mate. Ever heard of it in that mcdojo you admit you train in? I doubt it somehow:)

Mate we aint even on the same page. Next time you're paying your mcdojo fees try and reassess what youre actually doing. Think of me and the training i'm doing and the knockouts I done and i aint never been seriously injured.

Think of it like this. If General Choi was alive now and looking at this forum what would he say? I tell you what. He'd pat me on the back. Don't think he'd have much time for some of the TKD guys on here though. "Go get money back" I bet he'd say LOL.

Mate I aint going to apologise for defending MY art. If you or anyone else find what I say offensive (cos it aint breaking TOS) then I suggest you get out of TKd and do something else. the people that bring it down need to get out. The no marks who slag it off need to move out. The enemy within with the smirky face need to be outed for the infiltraors they really are.

Years ago in martial arts if soemone insulted your style you'd be honour bound to fight them. Thats what my uncle told me. It was put up or shut up. Now its the poeple in the styles who slag them off.

I find that disgusting mate. But I aint going to tell them to go and post somewhere else for not to post at all. I live in the UK not North Korea or Iran or China. I'm sure some of the people on this forum would be right at home in those countries. They got very little integrity at all.

TAE KWON to you :cool:

14. Moi

Positive mental attitude can't defy gravity. You just have no idea.

The real TKD learnt here?:rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyqGkuLgMlk"]YouTube - ITUK Black Belt Exam[/ame]

Are you really that delusional? I guess you are:bang:
    They only slag off crap. Some TKD is very good, this isn't

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyqGkuLgMlk"]YouTube - ITUK Black Belt Exam[/ame]

You Uncle sound like he's full of crap
    So Iranians, Koreans and Chinese people have no integrity?

15. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Watch out...he's done knockouts. Hahaha.

16. Moi

Hmmmm

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsHTEwh2LUE&feature=related"]YouTube - Its A Knockout - Scarborough 2007 mint!!![/ame]

17. Custom Volusia

I don't pay for my training. I train for free. Since the FEES are what I consider Mcdojoish at my school, that took care of that. But since you never asked what I meant by 'there are things at my school I consider Mcdojo' I guess you just wanted ammo. I have no problem giving it to you because every time you reply you just look worse and worse. For example: I never questioned your training. I just stated that the ITF has Mcdojo's and that I don't know about your school. Way to get insulted over nothing.

I'm on the 'bandwagon'??? Even though I agreed with YOU about wearing the patches???? Huh...that's odd. I must be on the wrong wagon. Hmmm...lets see...I also agreed with YOU that TKD is effective on the street. I am just open minded to the fact that there is more you need to know (which I train for). Hmmm...then you make judgements on a school you have never been to, never seen the site, and didn't bother asking what I found wrong with. Already addressed your dumb comment about fees.

If you feel that I have insulted your art (even though I never made any comments on your training, just some ITF schools I have seen) feel free to contact me. Matt Hansen, Chesapeake VA 23320 USA. Let me know you are coming so I can take time off of work because I have an odd schedule. Is that enough, or do you want my phone number as well?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  18. Bramley

Bramley Valued Member

LOL I got that answer too when i said something and asked questions that Tezzer didn't like.

Well then, welcome aboard Custom V :) So far there's only us two here............Fancy a cuppa :cool:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  19. Custom Volusia

It's a small wagon...can't have too many people onboard!!

20. Moi

You two must be part of Map's Uber Clique.