ITF Europeans Terricina Italy

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by TKDIreland, Apr 12, 2005.

1. TKDIreland

TKDIreland TKDIreland Kicks Ass!!

hey guys the upcoming Europeans are in Italy 22nd-24th April. jus seeing if ne 1 here is goin. i will be representing Ireland :D as part of the female team :D:D

2. rainbows

rainbows New Member

Good luck!

3. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

Quite a few people from Scotland are going inc my best mate! You could be drawn against her actually?!! Think she's in the under 53kg and paterns.

The under 58kg and paterns champ is also going Miss Cross. :)

4. Svarog

Svarog New Member

Good luck to you and Julia.

5. TKDIreland

whos ur mate ill keep an eye out for her?. im not partaking in the sparring section - got beaten out by my mate for that individual spot. oh well next year.

6. TKDIreland

thank you very much. hopefully when i get back ill upload vids for ppl to see and plenty of pictures :D

7. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

her name is Shanthy Sooriasegaram. She's malaysian (SP?) She's 1st dan, so you'll be in the same cat for patterns!!

Good luck btw :)

8. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

TKDIreland how did you get on? My mate got bronze in patterns :)

9. TKDIreland

was only in team patterns - we got drawn against poland round 1 so unfortunatly got knocked out. saw ur friend didnt get to speak to her though

10. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

That's good, at least you got in there a did it!! Btw, has Ireland got an open coming up? Or have I missed it? :)

11. rainbows

rainbows New Member

There isn't much in the way of open tournaments over the summer, but the IUTF nationals (an open tournament) will be on in Neptune Stadium in Cork in November. The Irish Open (a really big open styles tournament) was on in March in Tallaght.

12. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

Cheers! I'm looking to start competing more, try and improve my sparring. Could you give me the details of the comp? Or point me in the right direction on the web please? :)

13. rainbows

rainbows New Member

That's all the detail that's up for the moment. There'll be more closer to the time.
    The site

Also if you want to improve your sparring, try to spar as many senior grades in your club as possible. You'd be amazed at what you can learn from them. Try to spar some of the guys around your grade too.

14. TKDIreland

The ITF INTA (Irish National Tae Kwon-Do Association) has its regular open early march. its generally the 1st sat in march. keep your eye on www.inta.ie and ull see it coming up. yeah poland was a great break into the huge international stadium :D

15. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

Thanks for the info. might see you's there :)