ITF-C Grading Video Discussion

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Tezzer, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

You just don't get it do you?

You have made an accusation against a long standing well respected member of this community and despite numerous requests have refused to offer any evidence to back up your allegation.

Saying it's recycled crap from a friend that wouldn't lie just doesn't cut it here or anywhere else on the planet. You're talking about a rumour, nothing more!

Youtube designed the rating system to be anonymous so unless your friend actually works for youtube he would never know who rated what. In short he lied to you. It happens, that's life. Going on an anonymous one man vendetta against Stuart on the basis of that 'evidence' is foolish yet you still persist in accusing him.

Either put up some evidence or apologise!

2. Tezzer

Tezzer Banned Banned

Yup it aint going nowhere is it?

One thing I would have like tho', thats for the Editor of the first free TKD only ezine to have piped up "Thats aint on mate" when Superfoot said the ITF-C was run by "rogues".

That might have been nice to see.

Wishful thinking I suppose. LIkewise TKD_mitch could have issued a public warning since this reallly IS libel.

Oh well, in an ideal world..... :rolleyes:

3. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

But still you natter on!

All questions answered.. reference thread

yup.. on you

Yup.. the truth about you and why your here.. you stated that yourself, but accused me of it.. must have been a mirror there!

Cap fits and all that. And if your banned.. it will be your own doing. the MOD has warned all posters onthsi thread.. including myself and superfoot! We both acknowledged the warning.. perhaps you should to if you don't want it to happen.. though I suppose it will be something esle for you to moan about.

The first ones courtesy.. making unsubstanciated claims and your style of posting lacks that.
    The second ones integrity.. posting as an anon lacks that.
    Thirdly theres perserverance.. not sure if repeating the same old nonesense really counts towards that.
    Next theres self control - losing your dignity over a video you never even seem and then rehashing it over and over based on heresay from someone else show you havn't any
    Final indomitable spirit - again, hiding behind an anon username to regurgutate stuff doesnt really count.

Look.. I asked you in my last post to stop asking or referring to me. Unlike you, I don't want to get banned, so I'll repeat it one more time for you...
    "unless you have something NEW to add rather than your previously answered questions, don't bother asking me anything!" - obviously you did need it clarified after all - I trust its clear now!

Stuart
    Ps. I know you didnt receive the desired result, perhaps I should have stated when you first asked if I was biased towards ITF-C.. that how can I be.. I've trained, so have my students and will again recently with Master Maidana, Master Dalton and Mr McCarthy all ITF-C.. last year my studnets trained with Master Harry, Master Sahota, Mr Snow, Mr Adams.. all ITF-C and these don't include the non-ITF people we train with.. so if I was biased towards them.. why would I allow my students or train with them myself!! I believe that was your point about using the videos wasnt it, to try to prove I was biased towards ITF-C! Case Closed me thinks!

4. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Page 19:
    Post 283 - General warning not to breach Tos to all.
    Post 285 - Specific warning to MD
    Page 20:
    Post 295 - Specific warning to Tezzer.

5. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

Look.. I'm not the moral police. First you say Im anti ITF-C, now you want me to defend them! People can state what opinion they like, you included and if anyone wants to discuss why that opinion is wrong they are welcome to do so - thats the whole point of a forum!

It would have been nicer to see you see things clearly.. no more, no less!

Winding up a MOD is not a good idea! I would read JWT's post as he offers some good advice for you to move on with!

Stuart

6. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

As I always do I tried asking you to tone things down a bit in a friendly private message first.

You ignored it.

Being given no choice I then asked publicly for you to prove your accusation or stop repeating it.

You've ignored that too.

Thread closed.

Mitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.